BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2013 8:52 am  #1341

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

So does that mean it will air this year (BBC Drama 2013)?

Not necessarily, I suppose. But I see: You want everything to be clever, QE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 1, 2013 8:54 am  #1342

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

So does that mean it will air this year (BBC Drama 2013)?

Id say yes. The fact that we are slowly getting more and more footage with trailers and the bbc is including it in its 2013 lineup etc. I think the rumored october 31st date might be true.

September 1, 2013 9:23 am  #1343

I think QE is right. I was always waiting for "in November", "next year" or something like that. I didn't notice "2013" then. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 1, 2013 9:23 am  #1344

the_dancing_woman wrote:

nicbooful wrote:

the_dancing_woman wrote:

Clip here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThHEcmDBXpg

(Warning: it's not solely a Sherlock trailer, but a mashup of all the upcoming shows on BBC1)

"Just the two of us against the rest of the world" sounds promising though

Thanks for the link. Seen it now. Panic over. That clip looks like an intense and emotional one....eek!

Ok, glad it worked!

Thank you so much Dancing woman for sharing the youtube link. I thought the footage would be accessible only in UK.

September 1, 2013 9:48 am  #1345

The Whovians thought S3  was airing ther same weekend as their 50th anniversary...: Nov 23.
I couldn't hope for so much,
As a Sherlockian, I'm rather regrettig the fact I'm going to be away the whole of Xmas and New Year!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 1, 2013 10:27 am  #1346

Nov. 23 would be perfect, one day after my birthday, best belated present ever

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

September 1, 2013 11:01 am  #1347

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! 

^ Pretty much the only thought running through my head right now....
Sure there have only been a few seconds or so of Sherlockness in the trailer, but out of the new footage, we got to see (from what I could tell); Sherlock gazing at a city vista, Sherlock and John, and Sherlock and Mary on the motorbike!!!! ...I call that a score!!!
...Yep, gotta go watch the trailer again. 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (September 1, 2013 11:02 am)

-------------------------------------------------------

September 1, 2013 11:07 am  #1348

But the 2013 is not mentioned in the trailer itself, it's just in the title of the video. Aaargh, I wish they would eventually announce the date. It can't be so hard to find a time slot, people will watch it, regardless which date or time they choose. This waiting drives me mad .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

September 1, 2013 11:49 am  #1349

stoertebeker wrote:

But the 2013 is not mentioned in the trailer itself, it's just in the title of the video. Aaargh, I wish they would eventually announce the date. It can't be so hard to find a time slot, people will watch it, regardless which date or time they choose. This waiting drives me mad .

Seriously, do they think any of us will look at a certain date and go "oh bother, I just can't fit that one into my schedule."

*sigh*  I know it must be a complicated process and they are aiming for maximum impact but damn.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 1, 2013 1:12 pm  #1350

the_dancing_woman wrote:

It definitely sounds fabulous, just fabulous! Wanna see it now !!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 1, 2013 1:41 pm  #1351

If we are sure of this fact?
I dunno.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 1, 2013 2:00 pm  #1352

SolarSystem wrote:

the_dancing_woman wrote:

It definitely sounds fabulous, just fabulous! Wanna see it now !!

I wonder, in which situation this dialogue will happen. Sherlock has a small injury in his face. Maybe after the bonfire incident? Maybe the scentence is part of the ultimate "reunion-speech"? Can't wait!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

September 1, 2013 2:10 pm  #1353

Well we're assuming it's as a result of John belting him!

September 1, 2013 2:17 pm  #1354

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God Yes!!!!

Last edited by kittykat (September 1, 2013 2:18 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 1, 2013 2:27 pm  #1355

Holy crap!  That was AWESOME!  I can't wait to see almost everything else on there, too. 

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 1, 2013 2:28 pm  #1356

EEEEEEEEEEK! 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 1, 2013 2:29 pm  #1357

I'm mainly a 1 show giirl, tho I do have a soft spot for Colin(Merlin), so would quite like to see Quirke.

September 1, 2013 2:46 pm  #1358

John busted his nose, not his lip.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

September 1, 2013 2:49 pm  #1359

Maybe he gets it from the bonfire rescue? I don't know...

September 1, 2013 2:54 pm  #1360

I want to see The Musketeers and The Escape Artist really bad.  Quirke looks awesome, too.

Board footera