BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2013 8:41 am  #1

Sherlockian Water(?)!

So... upon walking around the streets to get to my art class (even though it happens to be vacation and one is simply not supposed to have class), I came across a shop with "Watsons" written as the name/brand. Obviously, I went in for a look. I was a bit early, after all. Not sure if they ment "Watson's" or not though, the shop manager (Blonde, blue eyes! Had the ability to speak in english!) wasn't sure either.
They sold water... Or at least, they sold mainly water. I bought a few on the way back. They all said "Watsons Water" on them, followed by random chinese I can't read.
I'll probably post a few badly taken pictures of the bottles (I don't have a proper camera...) sometime when the computer decides to copperate with my iPod...

Before you ask, the haircut of Dr. Watson and Mr. English-or-American-guy-in-mainland-china don't match. 
Maybe John sold water after the Reichenbatch. 

Oh! I know now! John got so tramatized after the fall he couldn't bear to be a doctor (blood) so he moved to China to sell water!  I dunno..

"Don't just stand there, kill it!" - unknown

I'm rather new here. Don't mind me.

"The ship has resailed, we have gone on the boat together, and we are hopefully going down like the titanic." -unknown

August 30, 2013 11:12 pm  #2

Re: Sherlockian Water(?)!

Watson's Water! If I have one it would be on my desk like a scupture ;)

I'm sorry that the only think I talk about anymore is BBC Sherlock, but not sorry enough to stop.

August 31, 2013 3:20 am  #3

I want that water. It should be the drink of choice at 221b con. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen - what I said before, John? I meant it. I don't have friends. I've just got one."

March 28, 2014 12:27 am  #4

Is this it?

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

Board footera