BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2012 9:10 pm  #1

The 7 Ages of Man

Benedict reading the Seven Ages of Man from As You Like It by William Shakespeare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 5, 2012 7:22 am  #2

Re: The 7 Ages of Man

Thanks, Davina, what a nice way to start the morning. *closing eyes*

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 28, 2013 1:21 pm  #3

The other one got removed so ^^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 30, 2013 6:29 am  #4

Boo! Not your post but the removal of the original! How very dare they!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 30, 2013 5:47 pm  #5

Wow, very nice... just saw this again, myself.  Jabberwocky remains favorite, but very nice..... 
Very curious, though, that they cut a lot of the poem out!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera