BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2012 8:10 pm  #1

Podcast featuring Amanda Abbington

Martin's wife, Amanda in conversation. I must admit to giving up on the actual podcast and reading the transcript. They do say that there is some background noise that they couldn't get rid of and the sound quality on my laptop is not particularly good. I enjoyed it for the insights that other interviews have not provided. An entertaining listen/read

http://bakerstreetbabes.podomatic.com/

Last edited by JaneCo (June 2, 2012 9:40 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2012 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Podcast featuring Amanda Abbington

Do you have a link or more details?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 2, 2012 9:42 pm  #3

Thanks Davina, I knew I'd missed something vital 

June 3, 2012 2:19 am  #4

Thanks for the link JaneCo!  This was fun.

I enjoyed hearing the part about some favorite Reichenbach scenes,  including the ending,  where she agrees,
"I know! He’s going to get his ass kicked for that, isn’t he?"

June 3, 2012 9:48 am  #5

Yes, my favourite bit too, cant wait,  . Also,I was interested to hear the about the more emotionally charged parts of the role in which she feels for Martin rather than the character John.

June 5, 2012 7:37 pm  #6

I read the transcript, she sounds like a very cool person. I think that if Mofftiss ever write Mary Mostan into the scripts that Amanda would be perfect in the part and the cuteness facor would just explode

And I loved the part where she punched Martin! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

Board footera