BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2013 6:07 am  #1141

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

I think: what a waste of BBC licence payers money...but there you go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 26, 2013 3:25 pm  #1142

This is true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 26, 2013 5:13 pm  #1143

I figured as much, but I still think that the airbag was real

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 26, 2013 5:18 pm  #1144

Oh I'm not convinced on that one...

August 26, 2013 6:04 pm  #1145

They shot way too many scenes (with different angles) with the airbag for me to think it was fake.  Besides, if he didn't fall on the airbag...what did he fall on?  They didn't shoot him falling on anything else.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 26, 2013 6:08 pm  #1146

In any case, this was a calculated decision to get people riled up and talking about it again, but it's something I expected all along.

August 26, 2013 6:30 pm  #1147

They may have filmed it last time.

August 26, 2013 6:36 pm  #1148

Wasn't the big airbag blue like blue screens? Maybe it was for the stunt and they'll replace it with something else digitally, like a lorry or something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 26, 2013 6:39 pm  #1149

besleybean wrote:

They may have filmed it last time.

People were watching then, too.

And they don't do blue screens, anymore, they do green screens.

August 26, 2013 6:43 pm  #1150

Setlock Benedict...

I have a feeling the "blue suit" will gain fame (like the PSoS) when series 3 comes around , hehe  ...damn he looks good in blue 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 26, 2013 6:46 pm  #1151

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Setlock Benedict...

I have a feeling the "blue suit" will gain fame (like the PSoS) when series 3 comes around , hehe  ...damn he looks good in blue 

Does he know the effect he has when he looks like this? *faints*

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 26, 2013 6:49 pm  #1152

Though they don't do blue screens any longer, they fortunately do blue suits...
Yes, blue seems to be the summer version of the black suit.
Stunning!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 26, 2013 6:50 pm  #1153

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Setlock Benedict...

Does he know the effect he has when he looks like this? *faints*

Hehe . Oh I think he knows, I just don't think he comprehends, or even realizes exactly how beautiful and gorgeous he is...

August 26, 2013 6:52 pm  #1154

Here's another Benedict setlock pic I really like;

August 26, 2013 6:55 pm  #1155

So cool!

August 26, 2013 6:59 pm  #1156

This is a good one.

August 26, 2013 7:05 pm  #1157

I love that one!

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 26, 2013 7:13 pm  #1158

He is an epic man! 

And another one (slightly out of focus, but still cool ) ...

August 26, 2013 7:15 pm  #1159

Not looking at the crotch area, honest...

August 26, 2013 7:16 pm  #1160

Love the pics. And here's a very curly one:

Source: fenwickio.tumblr.com

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera