BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2013 1:59 pm  #1081

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Well I think the boss is at Setlock as I type...no hang on, it was a night shoot LAST night.  So maybe she's gonna give us another report.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 25, 2013 2:01 pm  #1082

...oh, and I also read that on the office building there was a sign which read "CAM".

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 25, 2013 2:02 pm  #1083

That's why I thought it was Milverton's place!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 25, 2013 3:08 pm  #1084

The whole Milverton/Magnussen affair is just a bowl of excitement to me!

I used to think that Sherlock maybe becomes involved in the Milverton case/affair because of Mary, but after seeing the scene from the night shoot and after I realised that the image being projected onto the wall of that building is supposedly from her wedding day, I am forming a different theory here.
Maybe Sherlock becomes involved with the Milverton/Mangussen blackmailing business through someone else entirely and starts prying into Magnussen's affairs, and Magnussen retaliates by blackmailing/threatening Mary in return  with a well hidden secret of hers (one that even John doesn't know about), thus using her as an ace to play out when convenient.
So she would be in it without even John or Sherlock knowing about it at first. It would make for a truly interesting and emotional twist.
Just one of the very wild rumblings of my mind on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 25, 2013 3:26 pm  #1085

Fantastic.

August 25, 2013 3:41 pm  #1086

It's harder and harder to wait with all these  ...

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 25, 2013 4:15 pm  #1087

I just thought you might all like to know:  the boss is actually currently legging it all around London, in pursuit of Benedict and Martin's taxi!

Last edited by besleybean (August 25, 2013 4:16 pm)

August 25, 2013 4:26 pm  #1088

besleybean wrote:

I just thought you might all like to know:  the boss is actually currently legging it all around London, in pursuit of Benedict and Martin's taxi!

The boss on her majesty's secret service... or something like that... this sounds like so much fun, I wish I could be there with her!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 25, 2013 4:26 pm  #1089

besleybean wrote:

Oh my, completely setlocked all the way would be my humble diagnosis. But it sounds like great fun

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

August 25, 2013 4:29 pm  #1090

I told her she was turning into George Smiley!

August 25, 2013 4:32 pm  #1091

besleybean wrote:

I told her she was turning into George Smiley!

(Had to think for a second, but yeah, John le Carré!)

August 25, 2013 4:40 pm  #1092

She was threatenig to jump on the bonnet of the taxi if she actually caught it up...can you imagine their faces?  Tee He!

August 25, 2013 4:45 pm  #1093

Oh god! Someone definitely has got to film this

...and Martin's reaction to it.

Last edited by the_dancing_woman (August 25, 2013 4:46 pm)

August 25, 2013 4:49 pm  #1094

She's spotted the crew van, so she's getting close!

August 25, 2013 4:52 pm  #1095

Good, so the London marathon has come to a successful end, neat! *thumbs up*

August 25, 2013 4:53 pm  #1096

besleybean wrote:

She was threatenig to jump on the bonnet of the taxi if she actually caught it up...can you imagine their faces?  Tee He!

Oh I would LOVE to see that! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 25, 2013 4:53 pm  #1097

Well she's now spotted the filming vans...and a helicopter?!

August 25, 2013 4:54 pm  #1098

the_dancing_woman wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Oh my, completely setlocked all the way would be my humble diagnosis. But it sounds like great fun

I hope she gives us another full account of her adventures once she's done! 

August 25, 2013 4:55 pm  #1099

besleybean wrote:

Well she's now spotted the filming vans...and a helicopter?!

Helicopter? Interesting...hm.

August 25, 2013 4:56 pm  #1100

She was there til 4.30 this morning too, so I hope so!
On the reports, I mean.

Last edited by besleybean (August 25, 2013 4:57 pm)

Board footera