BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2013 8:24 pm  #1061

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

tonnaree wrote:

That's just torture Susi!

Exquisite torture...*looks at pic* Hummmmmmmmmm 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 24, 2013 9:05 pm  #1062

Yes!  Amazing pic!  Very elegant...but where is he?  Is it setlock? Trying to figure that out....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 24, 2013 9:09 pm  #1063

Yes, Setlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 24, 2013 9:15 pm  #1064

That's perfection, right there. Everyting about this pic is perfection.
Don't you just wanna step real close up behind him and just... stand there with him?
But it also seems... lonely.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 25, 2013 1:18 am  #1065

kittykat wrote:

It is a work of art...

I agree.

It is a work of art so it should be in a museum.
In one of those interactive museums where you can touch the artifacts on display. ;)

August 25, 2013 1:38 am  #1066

Nice idea

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 25, 2013 3:41 am  #1067

Mrs. Watson wrote:

kittykat wrote:

It is a work of art...

I agree.

It is a work of art so it should be in a museum.
In one of those interactive museums where you can touch the artifacts on display. ;)

Something tells me the line-up to that particular interactive area would be very long  ...but oh so worth the wait! 

I'm pretty sure this pic is from the series 3 set, it's not spoilery but I'll post it here anyway just to be safe...it is a beauty

*swoon*  

August 25, 2013 3:43 am  #1068

That would be series 3, because he's wearing a blue suit ;)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 25, 2013 3:44 am  #1069

sj4iy wrote:

That would be series 3, because he's wearing a blue suit ;)

Mmhm! I thought so  ...mmm, blue suit 

August 25, 2013 7:08 am  #1070

Yes, but it's not from the filming.
It's from when he was holding his signs up to the camera.
Incidentally, no need to apologise for spoilers on a spoiler thread!

Last edited by besleybean (August 25, 2013 12:13 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 25, 2013 12:11 pm  #1071

I clicked on your link, but it doesn't work for me, all that comes is "URL not found"

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 25, 2013 12:13 pm  #1072

Sigh.  I rest my case about posting links on here...I have no problems elsewhere!
Ok, I'll just delete it.

August 25, 2013 12:30 pm  #1073

Beautiful pic. I would have loved to see it in the film but that's definitely a Benedict and not a  Sherlock face. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 25, 2013 12:39 pm  #1074

SusiGo wrote:

This is breathtaking. (Credit: sherlock-series.livejournal.com)

*Swoon*... I usually think I want that man covered in chocolate, but this shirt even tops the purple one (and all chocolate in the world, including Marabu and Freia)... Did I say *swoon* already?
Feeling dizzy now... he just keeps getting more perfect every day...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 25, 2013 1:44 pm  #1075

besleybean wrote:

Yes, Setlock.

Yes, but I'm wondering about the set/location itself.  I wonder where or what it is.  It looks a rather modern and odd place. (Apparently we're not in 221B Baker Street anymore, Toto  )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 25, 2013 1:46 pm  #1076

Think it's supposed to be Milverton's place....oh unless that was the posh house the other day!

August 25, 2013 1:51 pm  #1077

besleybean wrote:

Think it's supposed to be Milverton's place....oh unless that was the posh house the other day!

My first thought was a bank, but that'd be a repetition of sorts. Maybe it's another kind of official building, especially concerning the latest pics with an escalator in it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 25, 2013 1:54 pm  #1078

Bank+escalators got me very excited!

August 25, 2013 1:57 pm  #1079

Hehe, I think I haven't been able to not be excited ever since they started filming! At least it's August now, but still such a long wait... all the speculation is so much fun, but it's also torture!
I so hope we'll get some promo pics soon, or maybe even another teaser trailer...

August 25, 2013 1:58 pm  #1080

I read somewhere last night that it's from filming in an office building, somewhere on the 32nd floor (or something like that). There's also a pic similar to that one, only that Sherlock is wearing his coat. So I suppose the one with the shirt is from rehearsel and in the episode we will see him in his coat.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera