BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2013 5:23 pm  #1021

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I'm not quite sure how I feel about Mary yet, not sure I will know until I actually see the episodes, but I do mostly like what we've seen so far of her...it'll be interesting none-the-less 

Oh, it will be interesting indeed. And I'm trying not to make up my mind about Mary before I've seen the episodes... I have to say that for me personally it would be an advantage if I didn't know anything about her beforehand. But that can't be helped now...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 23, 2013 7:14 pm  #1022

I finished reading all 73 pages of this thread.  

I was so upset when I heard that John was going to marry in the series (I knew he married in the canon but still) because I'm a Johlocker. But after so many reports of Amanada being so nice with fans, I really don't want Mary to die.

August 23, 2013 8:27 pm  #1023

Latest from tonight's filming:

They are filming in an office opposite a pub in Houndsditch. (I do know the name of it, but I shall say no more).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 23, 2013 8:31 pm  #1024

Hmmm...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 23, 2013 8:33 pm  #1025

It's an all night shoot till 6am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 23, 2013 8:36 pm  #1026

Uuaahh, I'm getting excited again! Setlock is killing me!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

August 23, 2013 8:38 pm  #1027

Right now I'm envying the cup Ben will use to drink his coffee and stay awake all night. I wish I was that cup to touch his lovely lips 

(my fangirlism is getting out of control )

August 23, 2013 8:43 pm  #1028

Look at him in that shirt!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 23, 2013 9:05 pm  #1029

Mrs. Watson wrote:

I was so upset when I heard that John was going to marry in the series (I knew he married in the canon but still) because I'm a Johlocker. But after so many reports of Amanada being so nice with fans, I really don't want Mary to die.

Yes, I felt the same! But now I am really looking forward of getting to know Mary. I am pretty sure Moftiss created a Mary we'll love right from the beginning. I seriously hope that Mary will not die, I want to see more of Amanda!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 23, 2013 9:16 pm  #1030

Attention -> Language!

I´m still biting my arse!!!  that I didn´t just book a flight and room. Awwwww. Whats the money, if you can have SUCH an experience?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

August 23, 2013 9:31 pm  #1031

Sava wrote:

Attention -> Language!

What do you mean? Did I write something wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 23, 2013 10:29 pm  #1032

No, I meant MY Language......!!!!
(wouldn´t anyone blame for it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

August 23, 2013 10:47 pm  #1033

Sava wrote:

No, I meant MY Language......!!!!
(wouldn´t anyone blame for it)

*puhh* *relieved*  My English grammar is rubbish, I know, that's why I asked.
Greetings from Hamburg to Düsseldorf ​​ (friend of mine live there).

"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 23, 2013 11:42 pm  #1034

holmes23 wrote:

Wow! so many fab pics . checked the setlock and this one below is al treat for Jochnlockers

http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/58957674588/chantokita-just-one-of-the-5-million-photos-i

Bumping this back up, just for the fun of it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 24, 2013 7:16 am  #1035

I'm still not convinced Martin isn't telling off Benedict!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 24, 2013 9:41 am  #1036

besleybean wrote:

I'm still not convinced Martin isn't telling off Benedict!

To me it looks more as if he was only straightening out Benedict's clothes, there are quite a few photos where he is doing just that.

But back to the spoilers: the more I think about the latest photos concerning Mary and most of all the shots of her image being projected onto the wall of that building while she is walking past, the more excited I get about it. Seems like something massive is on it's way there! Smells very milvertony , and what a spectacular way of blackmailing someone that would be! I think Magnussen will truly turn out to be another Holmes-worthy villain, and maybe even a little more scary than Moriarty was.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 24, 2013 10:39 am  #1037

Can we contain our excitement?!
Thought just crossed my mind:  some kind of sting operation?
A double bluff?

August 24, 2013 10:54 am  #1038

I love this!

Haha! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 24, 2013 11:06 am  #1039

Is he enjoying this, or what?

August 24, 2013 11:20 am  #1040

SolarSystem wrote:

Is he enjoying this, or what?

Maybe...hehe 

-------------------------------------------------------

Board footera