BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2013 9:29 pm  #1001

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Or if you prefer, judging by the expression:

"I am Smaug, hear me roar!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 22, 2013 9:34 pm  #1002

kittykat wrote:

Or if you prefer, judging by the expression:

"I am Smaug, hear me roar!" 

I am getting shivers just thinking about hearing him voicing Smaug...and he'll probably have lowered his voice just to torture us even further! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 22, 2013 9:39 pm  #1003

I'll start whimpering if he does

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 22, 2013 9:42 pm  #1004

kittykat wrote:

I'll start whimpering if he does

If my reaction to hearing his voice for the first time in STID is any indication, I will too 

August 22, 2013 9:43 pm  #1005

I wanna see that when the DVD comes out!

August 22, 2013 9:44 pm  #1006

Have you not seen it yet?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 22, 2013 9:45 pm  #1007

No, can't always get to the cinema. I'm happy to wait 

August 22, 2013 9:51 pm  #1008

Ah.  I almost never get out for movies, but that was one I had to see  I ended up seeing it three times XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 22, 2013 10:54 pm  #1009

Something big happening tonight...Mary is walking down the street next to this very big building, and there's a huge projection of her face on the side of the building wearing her wedding veil.  It looks like she's the one being blackmailed...but why?

Videos and pictures here:

http://wordscase.tumblr.com/

August 22, 2013 11:26 pm  #1010

Milverton! That little *bleep*

August 23, 2013 1:07 am  #1011

It looks like she was talking to a homeless guy at one point. One of Sherlock's perhaps?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 23, 2013 5:26 am  #1012

It's all very exciting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 23, 2013 6:00 am  #1013

sj4iy wrote:

Something big happening tonight...Mary is walking down the street next to this very big building, and there's a huge projection of her face on the side of the building wearing her wedding veil.  It looks like she's the one being blackmailed...but why?

Videos and pictures here:

http://wordscase.tumblr.com/

Hmmm, in this case I would have been right about my guesses (concerning the Mary storyline), but it's still early days...

Last edited by the_dancing_woman (August 23, 2013 6:13 am)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 23, 2013 9:17 am  #1014

the_dancing_woman wrote:

I am pretty certain this link has been posted before, but it has been updated today. Quite a few great shots there. (I love the photo of Gatiss and Moffat together, and Amanda looks very beautiful)

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/tagged/setlock

Yes she's the setlock queen of tumblr! My main source. You need Sherlock infos go there

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 23, 2013 9:48 am  #1015

Have you seen that there is a mailbox now at the right side of the entrance at 221 that reads "221b"?
Must be new.

August 23, 2013 3:30 pm  #1016

It's all so exciting.  
I confess my latest obsession is the roles of both Anderson and Mary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 23, 2013 3:36 pm  #1017

I'm not quite sure how I feel about Mary yet, not sure I will know until I actually see the episodes, but I do mostly like what we've seen so far of her...it'll be interesting none-the-less 

August 23, 2013 3:47 pm  #1018

I love this shot of the two of them! 

*grins* 

August 23, 2013 3:58 pm  #1019

Aww

August 23, 2013 4:43 pm  #1020

besleybean wrote:

It's all so exciting.  
I confess my latest obsession is the roles of both Anderson and Mary.

I know I will love Mary  but I'm unsure about Anderson at the moment. Is he with Sherlock or against him?  The recent pics of him are intriguing with him dressed like a hobo like Sherlock.  Is he part of an undercover operation therefore may help Sherlock or has he gone bad?

Oh my Frikkin god. I am so excited xxxxx

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

Board footera