BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2013 6:16 pm  #981

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

A good report.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 22, 2013 7:01 pm  #982

I don't really like those reports...they are written for the express purpose of treating those people as freak shows.  "Oh look at people doing something we'd never do!"  Ugh.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 22, 2013 7:07 pm  #983

Makes me happy to read. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 22, 2013 7:30 pm  #984

sj4iy wrote:

I don't really like those reports...they are written for the express purpose of treating those people as freak shows.  "Oh look at people doing something we'd never do!"  Ugh.

Well, I think outsiders will always treat any fandom as being weird and a little out there, but the essence of this report is that the fans had a wonderful time on location yesterday, and it makes me very happy to read that the actors interacted so much with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 22, 2013 7:40 pm  #985

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 22, 2013 7:50 pm  #986

sj4iy wrote:

Yep, I definitely still would

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 22, 2013 8:15 pm  #987

I was at Setlock all day yesterday guys. I'm writing a full report with photographs that I'll be posting in the next half an hour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 22, 2013 8:18 pm  #988

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I was at Setlock all day yesterday guys. I'm writing a full report with photographs that I'll be posting in the next half an hour.

Sweet  Hope you had fun!

August 22, 2013 8:22 pm  #989

So, apparently Mary is seen exchanging a note with a homeless person and meets with Anderson in a parking garage.  Wonder what she's up to?

August 22, 2013 8:23 pm  #990

sj4iy wrote:

So, apparently Mary is seen exchanging a note with a homeless person and meets with Anderson in a parking garage.  Wonder what she's up to?

And Anderson has a beard!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 22, 2013 8:24 pm  #991

Could be dangerous!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 22, 2013 8:30 pm  #992

Anderson had a beard in the pilot, right?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 22, 2013 8:34 pm  #993

Yep.

August 22, 2013 8:45 pm  #994

They wanted him to shave it because they thought it made him look too much like the bad guy.

August 22, 2013 8:54 pm  #995

Hmmmm...does that mean he IS the bad guy?

August 22, 2013 8:57 pm  #996

All kinds of possibilities are racing through my brain!

August 22, 2013 9:00 pm  #997

He's too stupid to be the baddie!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 22, 2013 9:05 pm  #998

tobeornot221b wrote:

He's too stupid to be the baddie!

Sherlock would agree with you

August 22, 2013 9:10 pm  #999

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Oh I'm so jealous! Lucky sod , looking forward to seeing that report! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 22, 2013 9:12 pm  #1000

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Yep, I definitely still would

Seconded! 

-------------------------------------------------------

Board footera