BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2013 8:53 pm  #961

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Canada! Hopefully somewhere within the vicinity of Toronto...hehe 

I've just taken a look at that blog of all the setlock goodies...and damn, I can't stop squealing!  So much awesome stuff! I wish I could've been there, anyway, those pics of Ben in that blue suit complete with Sherlock hair? ....*THUD* 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 21, 2013 8:57 pm  #962

Paris !!!

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 21, 2013 9:06 pm  #963

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I've just taken a look at that blog of all the setlock goodies...and damn, I can't stop squealing!  So much awesome stuff! I wish I could've been there, anyway, those pics of Ben in that blue suit complete with Sherlock hair? ....*THUD* 

Yes, awesome, just awesome, everything. And of course, Ben is always extra-awesome.
I really have a tremendous amount of respect for all of them, being so nice and sweet and cool with the fans. It's probably pretty unusual to have to work in such an environment... they really rule, all of them!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 21, 2013 9:17 pm  #964

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Yes, awesome, just awesome, everything. And of course, Ben is always extra-awesome.
I really have a tremendous amount of respect for all of them, being so nice and sweet and cool with the fans. It's probably pretty unusual to have to work in such an environment... they really rule, all of them!

They do indeed!  I had the biggest smile on my face when looking through all those set pics and tweets 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 21, 2013 9:38 pm  #965

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

They do indeed!  I had the biggest smile on my face when looking through all those set pics and tweets 

Oh god yes, me too, me too! I mean, I think I wouldn't wanna be there and then have to stand in the back and see almost nothing and not have the chance to look deep into Ben's eyes , but then again... it would be great to experience the whole atmosphere just once, right? Right.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 21, 2013 10:03 pm  #966

Maybe for the season 4 solarsystem

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 21, 2013 10:19 pm  #967

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 21, 2013 10:59 pm  #968

the_dancing_woman wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Yes, otherwise I can't really see them randomly doing this now?!
I think they want to progress, not regress.

Yep.

Well of course I wouldn't want them to be random flashbacks.  Something specific that happens to them in the episode should cause them to remember what ever the flashback is about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 22, 2013 2:24 am  #969

Looked closely at Martin's hands on set and saw a wedding ring.  I guess John really does get married 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 22, 2013 2:30 am  #970

KeepersPrice wrote:

Looked closely at Martin's hands on set and saw a wedding ring. I guess John really does get married

Considering there's a wedding in the second episode, I would say "yes"

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 22, 2013 5:50 am  #971

Wow! so many fab pics . checked the setlock and  this one below is al treat for Jochnlockers 

http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/58957674588/chantokita-just-one-of-the-5-million-photos-i

August 22, 2013 5:54 am  #972

Good find.  Not seen that one before.  Can't tell if they're having words!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 22, 2013 8:22 am  #973

A perfect one for Photoshop. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 22, 2013 11:01 am  #974

SolarSystem wrote:

This really looks like Beatles, Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams combined. Totally crazy, where is this going to end? If this continues to grow, how and where are they going to film series 4...?

My thought exactly! I would find that exhausting. I guess they have to film series 4 outdoor scenes with blue screen.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 22, 2013 2:25 pm  #975

holmes23 wrote:

Wow! so many fab pics . checked the setlock and this one below is al treat for Jochnlockers

http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/58957674588/chantokita-just-one-of-the-5-million-photos-i

Oh yes! Kitty approves!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 22, 2013 3:49 pm  #976

I am pretty certain this link has been posted before, but it has been updated today. Quite a few great shots there. (I love the photo of Gatiss and Moffat together, and Amanda looks very beautiful)

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/tagged/setlock

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 22, 2013 3:59 pm  #977

Love the photos of our boys together!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 22, 2013 4:00 pm  #978

Great page!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 22, 2013 4:47 pm  #979

kittykat wrote:

Love the photos of our boys together!

Yes!
I can't stress enough how fabulous Martin looks , and Benedict looks just great in his blue Sherlock suit, and I always love seeing the coat!

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

August 22, 2013 6:11 pm  #980

Board footera