BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2013 6:27 pm  #941

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

kittykat wrote:

I've got that twitter page open right now:

Every time a take ends the entire audience cheers, Benedict blushes and looks confused every time.

Awww

D'awww! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 21, 2013 6:50 pm  #942

Setlock is killing me today!

That being said, here's a tiny bit of spoilery goodness about episode 7: apparently, one girl who'd been stalking sets had been talking to one of the drivers (you can always find the car parks they are using rather easily), and he had given her the part of the script they'd been using that day. Apparently she felt uncomfortable to talk about the exact contents, but she hinted at something rather interesting, namely that there are other people involved in that episode which haven't been leaked (as they were filming in the studio), older people related to Sherlock.

My guess is we're actually going to see his parents, and I'd LOVE it if they were played by Ben's actual parents.
Can't wait to see it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 21, 2013 6:53 pm  #943

That'd be cool

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 21, 2013 6:56 pm  #944

Too much to hope for!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 21, 2013 7:01 pm  #945

BC sings Happy Birthday to a fan:

http://youtu.be/imFKq1JQlmY

Last edited by sj4iy (August 21, 2013 7:02 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 21, 2013 7:04 pm  #946

Awww I love him

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 21, 2013 7:04 pm  #947

Sweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 21, 2013 7:13 pm  #948

besleybean wrote:

Too much to hope for!

Yeah, probably. It'd be a treat to see Sherlock's parents, though. I've just seen something on tumblr which I loved:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 21, 2013 7:13 pm  #949

Great blog with just about everything from today, pics and videos:

http://crazyformartinfreeman.blogspot.com/2013/08/221b-gower-street.html?spref=tw&m=1

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 21, 2013 7:16 pm  #950

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 21, 2013 7:22 pm  #951

They all look great on set today!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 21, 2013 7:23 pm  #952

They always do!

August 21, 2013 7:29 pm  #953

I love that blog! Look at Ben in that blue suit!

August 21, 2013 7:40 pm  #954

OMG! What a crowd, what a madness .

After seeing the latest set pictures I must confess, I felt totally in love with Amanda by now. She seems to be such a nice and natural person. If Mary is really going to die in that episode I will be devastated !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 21, 2013 8:00 pm  #955

This really looks like Beatles, Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams combined. Totally crazy, where is this going to end? If this continues to grow, how and where are they going to film series 4...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 21, 2013 8:01 pm  #956

When we watch those scenes in the third episode, we'll remember this day

August 21, 2013 8:25 pm  #957

sj4iy wrote:

BC sings Happy Birthday to a fan:

http://youtu.be/imFKq1JQlmY

I'm speechless...and melting inside , what a sweet and darling man! *tear* 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 21, 2013 8:40 pm  #958

SolarSystem wrote:

This really looks like Beatles, Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams combined. Totally crazy, where is this going to end? If this continues to grow, how and where are they going to film series 4...?

America ;)

August 21, 2013 8:44 pm  #959

Manchester!!

August 21, 2013 8:51 pm  #960

Germany . There was the screen adaptation of a popular German book in theaters this year, which story sets in London but the movie was made in Germany. It look quite convincing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

Board footera