BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2013 1:49 pm  #641

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Ha! Buiser was so great! Whenever my little brother freaks out I shout: "TOUCHYYYY"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 16, 2013 1:50 pm  #642

Yes and I loved it!
I am currently rewatching "the office" when I find the time to squeeze in an episode, fortunately they are quite short.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 16, 2013 1:53 pm  #643

I've got it on DVD. Not a huge fan of Ricky Gervais but Martin is so cute! Love it when he winds up Gareth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 16, 2013 2:08 pm  #644

Yes, mostly because Gareth is totally asking for it ! Gervais is not my favourite actor either, but his interpretation of David Brent is so good, I never know wether I should laugh, cry or just look away. Usually it is a mixture of all of those three. Tim and Dawn =

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

August 16, 2013 2:10 pm  #645

Awww, Tim and Dawn. A very underappreciated couple.

Last edited by Mary Me (August 16, 2013 2:12 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 16, 2013 2:14 pm  #646

I found Series 1, 2 and the Christmas special on DVD in this really cheap store in Manchester, great place

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 16, 2013 2:17 pm  #647

Mary Me wrote:

Awww, Tim and Dawn. A very underappreciated couple.

Oh, thank you!

August 16, 2013 2:42 pm  #648

August 17, 2013 1:42 pm  #649

August 17, 2013 11:19 pm  #650

kittykat wrote:

I just love this shot!  Pure happiness and joy on John's boyish face. .  Hmmm....It actually gives me a bit of an inkling for a Johnlock fan fic.  Not sure when I'll have time to get it down on paper...but you never know .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 18, 2013 2:07 pm  #651

August 18, 2013 2:17 pm  #652

Oh

August 18, 2013 7:46 pm  #653

August 19, 2013 3:41 pm  #654

kittykat wrote:

This one made me smile (broadly) 

August 19, 2013 10:08 pm  #655

August 19, 2013 10:28 pm  #656

Nice photo kitty

August 20, 2013 6:46 am  #657

Good morning - I just love Martin's faces!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 20, 2013 6:55 am  #658

Cluedo, anyone?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 20, 2013 11:55 am  #659

Oh God 

August 20, 2013 3:08 pm  #660

Board footera