BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2013 2:04 pm  #861

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Pretty sure it's just them messing around in between takes.  The scene is pretty serious otherwise.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 19, 2013 2:06 pm  #862

Don't you just love them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 19, 2013 2:07 pm  #863

sj4iy wrote:

This is a funny one XD

Ha! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 19, 2013 2:09 pm  #864

Can't wait for the next Hobbit movie. I want Smaug to make a deduction about Bilbo!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 19, 2013 2:28 pm  #865

kittykat wrote:

Can't wait for the next Hobbit movie. I want Smaug to make a deduction about Bilbo!

Now THAT would be awesome! 

August 19, 2013 2:36 pm  #866

kittykat wrote:

Nahaha! *evil laugh* I want to see that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 19, 2013 2:44 pm  #867

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Now THAT would be awesome! 

Someone on DeviantArt made a mockup crossover of this happening; I'll post it in the Hobbit thread

August 19, 2013 2:59 pm  #868

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

This is a funny one XD

Ha! 

I realyy love this one !!!!!!

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 19, 2013 3:37 pm  #869

So... back to the topic of drugs. I don't believe Sherlock is going to willingly use drugs again during his "undercover" phase, though they'll possibly show him being severely tempted (similar to taking the pill in SiP). Maybe however we'll get a flashback! They've been filming indoors a lot for this one, after all...

Last edited by Kerkerian (August 19, 2013 3:37 pm)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 19, 2013 3:44 pm  #870

sj4iy wrote:

This is a funny one XD

Oh my...!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 19, 2013 3:55 pm  #871

Kerkerian wrote:

So... back to the topic of drugs. I don't believe Sherlock is going to willingly use drugs again during his "undercover" phase, though they'll possibly show him being severely tempted (similar to taking the pill in SiP). Maybe however we'll get a flashback! They've been filming indoors a lot for this one, after all...

I don't see Sherlock doing drugs again either, however your other suggestions seem plausible and would be interesting to see. In the end, I suppose given the right circumstances anything is possible though...

August 19, 2013 3:57 pm  #872

If Sherlock touches drugs, John will tell him off. Not just as a doctor but as his best friend.

August 19, 2013 3:59 pm  #873

kittykat wrote:

If Sherlock touches drugs, John will tell him off. Not just as a doctor but as his best friend.

Definitely.

August 19, 2013 4:00 pm  #874

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

I don't see Sherlock doing drugs again either, however your other suggestions seem plausible and would be interesting to see. In the end, I suppose given the right circumstances anything is possible though...

Exactly- we don't know what they're going to do to us erm him. Still such a long time to wait! On the other hand, time flew by since they started filming in March, it's not that long anymore... (who I am kidding, the last bit is always the hardest ).

Anyway, I hope John will make lots of fun of Sherlock looking all greasy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 19, 2013 4:00 pm  #875

That might not be a bad idea for them to show, actually. Just think of the acting it would involve! 

August 19, 2013 4:01 pm  #876

Kerkerian wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

Exactly- we don't know what they're going to do to us erm him. Still such a long time to wait! On the other hand, time flew by since they started filming in March, it's not that long anymore... (who I am kidding, the last bit is always the hardest ).

Anyway, I hope John will make lots of fun of Sherlock looking all greasy!

That's what friends are for, right?

August 19, 2013 4:09 pm  #877

Yes, def.! And especially those two, if you ask me.

August 19, 2013 4:14 pm  #878

Men do seem to like winding each other up...but these two still love each other

August 19, 2013 4:21 pm  #879

kittykat wrote:

They do. And I'd love for John to have the upper hand for a while.

August 19, 2013 4:25 pm  #880

kittykat wrote:

They do indeed 

Board footera