BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2013 7:28 pm  #821

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

sj4iy: Hehe, thank you! I knew it looked wrong...

Yeah, the fifth time or so it also worked for me. And now tumblr is exploding with those pics anyway... BC looks so unlike Sherlock!!! Mission accomplished, I'd say...

Kittykat: I agree!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 18, 2013 8:10 pm  #822

YESSSS this means they're really going for the Milverton story. Sherlock goes undercover in that. It fits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 18, 2013 8:13 pm  #823

Yeah, Sherlock doesn't look like Sherlock at all. This is going to be fun...! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...!!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 18, 2013 8:33 pm  #824

I want them to infiltrate his house like in the story! Can't you just see them sneaking around and hiding behind the curtains, before making their daring escape across the lawn?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 18, 2013 8:51 pm  #825

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

YESSSS this means they're really going for the Milverton story. Sherlock goes undercover in that. It fits.

*explodes with excitement* Oh it's going to be so awesome!  ...I really didn't need another reason to be excited/anxious to see season 3 though....

-------------------------------------------------------

August 18, 2013 8:57 pm  #826

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

*explodes with excitement* Oh it's going to be so awesome!  ...I really didn't need another reason to be excited/anxious to see season 3 though....

Me neither! I'm so excited, I can't go to bed right now even though I have to get up again ridiculously early and will be sorry all day tomorrow. That's what setlock does to you!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 18, 2013 9:31 pm  #827

Kerkerian wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Me neither! I'm so excited, I can't go to bed right now even though I have to get up again ridiculously early and will be sorry all day tomorrow. That's what setlock does to you!

Indeed. I've just been able to see ALL those pics! ...Wow, I didn't think it was possible, yep...I'm even more pumped! *dances*  I quite like these two set pics...

This'll be interesting to see! 
And of course, finally seeing Sherlock in a disguise will be neat! Especially since it is one that is so different from his usual attire , though I can't help but notice he doesn't look so good in those pictures, like something's wrong...? I wonder if that's simply part of his disguise, or if there's something else going on maybe, I don't know  *shrugs*

I have a feeling His Last Vow (well, the whole 3rd series for that matter) will be sparking a very large amount of "feels" in us fans...

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 18, 2013 9:32 pm)

August 18, 2013 9:45 pm  #828

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I have a feeling His Last Vow (well, the whole 3rd series for that matter) will be sparking a very large amount of "feels" in us fans...

I have a feeling you might be very right with your feeling.
Sherlock really looks like sh.. in those pics, so whatever is going on with him, I just hope that someone (John!) will be there to take care of him.

Last edited by SolarSystem (August 18, 2013 9:46 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 18, 2013 9:51 pm  #829

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I have a feeling you might be very right with your feeling.
Sherlock really looks like sh.. in those pics, so whatever is going on with him, I just hope that someone (John!) will be there to take care of him.

Me too! 

August 18, 2013 9:54 pm  #830

He sure doesn't look well, poor thing I'm trying to read John's expression, with him being a doctor. Either Sherlock is ill in some way or he's putting on an act...

I want John to throw a chair at Magnussen...he deserves it...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 18, 2013 10:00 pm  #831

kittykat wrote:

He sure doesn't look well, poor thing I'm trying to read John's expression, with him being a doctor. Either Sherlock is ill in some way or he's putting on an act...

I want John to throw a chair at Magnussen...he deserves it...

Yeah , I can't quite tell either...is he ill (physically or emotionally) or putting on an act? Both? I'm not sure, my guess is both in some way.
Well, Magnussen is sure to get his comeuppance! He just has too...it's what could potentially happen during that process that has me worried , something heart-wrenching I bet. It feels inevitable...I just hope it's balanced out with some happiness and good feelings too 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 18, 2013 10:00 pm)

August 18, 2013 10:03 pm  #832

If Magnussen hurts Sherlock, John's gonna kick his ass On our behalf

August 18, 2013 10:11 pm  #833

kittykat wrote:

If Magnussen hurts Sherlock, John's gonna kick his ass On our behalf

Assuming he does, I will cheer him aloud and grin when he does so! 

August 18, 2013 10:14 pm  #834

And if John doesn't, we will. Somehow

August 18, 2013 10:14 pm  #835

I don't think that Sherlock is really a drug-addict...at least, not dressed like that.  He wouldn't stop dressing in his suits or anything just because he started drugs again (unless he lost everything, which is why you see homeless people dressed as they are).  He's definitely not homeless.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 18, 2013 10:17 pm  #836

John wouldn't let that happen to him; he wouldn't leave Sherlock alone to fend for himself. 

And that goes for if Sherlock does start using again; John would help him

August 19, 2013 2:05 am  #837

He's in disguise guyyyyys, relax.  

Anyway, I don't think anything really bad will happen directly to Sherlock this season. We already saw Sherlock fake his own death which was something John had to go through emotionally. We also know, pretty much, that Mary is probably gonna die, so that's yet ANOTHER thing that poor John has to go through. It's always John getting all the feels. So, I think at the end of Series 3, we need to see Sherlock get some feels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 19, 2013 2:45 am  #838

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Anyway, I don't think anything really bad will happen directly to Sherlock this season. We already saw Sherlock fake his own death which was something John had to go through emotionally. We also know, pretty much, that Mary is probably gonna die, so that's yet ANOTHER thing that poor John has to go through. It's always John getting all the feels. So, I think at the end of Series 3, we need to see Sherlock get some feels.

I don't think the climax will be something happening to Sherlock...but I think something happens to him during episode 3, due to the overwhelming evidence.  But I think the bombshell will relate to Mary.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 19, 2013 5:35 am  #839

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Agreed, it's just a disguise, Sherlock doing undercover research, and the situation doesn't look very dramatic judging by the look on John's face. It's a reasonable explanation for all this and it makes a lot of sense in connection with the Milverton story.

Sherlock won't be affected directly this time around, I don't think the writers will repeat themselves. It will most likely be Mary or John, but then we have John being abducted in the first episode already, so the bet is on Mary.
Sherlock dealing with something bad happening to someone he cares about would be a new experience for him and the show.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 19, 2013 5:38 am  #840

Well Sherlock had to deal with John being a human bomb and also inflicting emotional pain on him at Reichenbach, but ok, I get what you mean!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera