BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2013 3:35 pm  #801

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Kerkerian wrote:

Apart from Ben taking a stand, apparently this happened last night:
http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/58550311663/spoilers-sherlock-series-3-roundup-august-18th

Considering that there's the picture of Ben/Sherlock standing in front of the same building in his PJs and dressing-gown, do you think it's Sherlock in the ambulance? And if it is, why doesn't John go with him?

When I first saw the pics of Sherlock in his dressing gown outside of 221B, I thought it's to do with the Mind Palace, but now I'm not so sure anymore.
And how do you think it fits with the other scene we discussed earlier (Sherlock meeting Magnusson at Giovanni's, probably having escaped from hospital)?

This is all so exciting (and frustrating...)!

Urgently request more information on pyjamas scene and Magnussen scene.

Thanks!

P.S. Filming in North Gower Street on Wednesday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 18, 2013 3:49 pm  #802

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/58550311663/spoilers-sherlock-series-3-roundup-august-18th

Considering that there's the picture of Ben/Sherlock standing in front of the same building in his PJs and dressing-gown, do you think it's Sherlock in the ambulance? And if it is, why doesn't John go with him?

When I first saw the pics of Sherlock in his dressing gown outside of 221B, I thought it's to do with the Mind Palace, but now I'm not so sure anymore.
And how do you think it fits with the other scene we discussed earlier (Sherlock meeting Magnusson at Giovanni's, probably having escaped from hospital)?

Thanks!

Alright, I'm convinced something pretty bad happens to Sherlock.  Wonder if he's shot or stabbed?  Now I'm reeeeally excited XD  I've always loved the scene where he was drugged in ASiB, because he was so out of it...what would he do if he was really hurt?  I don't think that he'd let that stop him at all.  Plus we've heard that they are taking from "The Illustrious Client", where Holmes is jumped and then plays up his injuries to fool everyone.  Definitely looking forward to this one.

Question: How much would the nurses hate him? XD

Last edited by sj4iy (August 18, 2013 3:56 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 18, 2013 4:10 pm  #803

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

Thanks!

They have been filming at Giovanni's restaurant; Lars Mikkelsen was present as was BC, but not in Sherlock's usual attire.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2382444/Benedict-Cumberbatch-returns-Sherlock-set-film-scenes-Lars-Mikkelsens-new-villain.html

If you look at the last pic, you can see Ben's wearing slippers. People have been speculating that he was hiding a hospital gown underneath the jacket (there were photos in which he only wears the big black costume department coat and no trousers ), which has further been fuelled by a photo of one of the props guys pushing along an IV stand with a bag of fluid. So the theory is that Sherlock has escaped hospital to confront Magnusson.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 18, 2013 4:12 pm  #804

sj4iy wrote:

Alright, I'm convinced something pretty bad happens to Sherlock.  Wonder if he's shot or stabbed?  Now I'm reeeeally excited XD  I've always loved the scene where he was drugged in ASiB, because he was so out of it...what would he do if he was really hurt?  I don't think that he'd let that stop him at all.  Plus we've heard that they are taking from "The Illustrious Client", where Holmes is jumped and then plays up his injuries to fool everyone.  Definitely looking forward to this one.

Question: How much would the nurses hate him? XD

It seems so! I just hope that doesn't have to do with the cliffhanger ending Moffat's been talking about...
Hehe, he'd have them in tears as soon as he's able to talk! Though maybe they'll bring in someone who's a match for him, that'd be fun!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 18, 2013 4:16 pm  #805

Trying to fit some of the pieces together from yesterday's/today's set photos/spoilers, but so far to no great avail, anybody doing better?

@sj4iy: Oh, I am certain the nurses would loathe him, there are difficult patients, and then there is Sherlock Holmes

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 18, 2013 4:16 pm  #806

I wanna see Benedict in a hospital gown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 18, 2013 5:39 pm  #807

Okay, if there EVER was a time to use RAOFLMHO or however it goes, it's now. I can't stop laughing about today's setlock photos, I just can't- it hurts, but it is just sooooo funny!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/benedict-cumberbatch-martin-freeman-out-5748263

The gallery takes some time to load, but believe me, it's worth it.

Still laughing so hard...

(This is what Geny tweeted live from the set earlier, by the way:

"Sherlock annoyed,kicking open door to get out, shouting at John ("under cover - 1 month- busted now"). Sherlock sulks, John laughs")

I just hope that Sherlock will take a shower after that...

August 18, 2013 5:48 pm  #808

Gallery doesn't work...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 18, 2013 5:50 pm  #809

Swanpride wrote:

I don't think that it's a homeless disguise....my bet is that it's his "fleed from the hospital" look

Can we talk about Gatiss pink shirt? I'm not sure that he can pull the colour off.....

Considering what Sherlock shouted at John, I think it's rather undercover disguise than hospital. Also, he does look greasy but healthy.
The escape from the hospital would probably rather have to do with the shoot at Giovanni's.

I think Mark's a little too pale for that kind of pink.

August 18, 2013 5:51 pm  #810

I clicked on both the photos and the arrows; nothing's happening.

August 18, 2013 5:58 pm  #811

Try here:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/film-tv/benedict-cumberbatch-martin-freeman-new-5745746

EDIT: No, sorry, I think those are "old" ones.

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 18, 2013 5:59 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 18, 2013 5:59 pm  #812

Kitty, I had to go back a 2nd time before they would work for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 18, 2013 6:00 pm  #813

kittykat wrote:

I clicked on both the photos and the arrows; nothing's happening.

I had the same problem, but eventually it worked.

August 18, 2013 6:00 pm  #814

Mattlocked wrote:

Try here:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/film-tv/benedict-cumberbatch-martin-freeman-new-5745746

EDIT: No, sorry, I think those are "old" ones.

Yep, already seen those.

August 18, 2013 6:11 pm  #815

I'm having a problem with the pictures too...but that could just be my own crappy internet being a pain again, I'll keep trying. Would like to see more set pics! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 18, 2013 6:12 pm  #816

I certainly had to try twice,before I could see them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 18, 2013 6:14 pm  #817

I tried about 5 times now. Nope. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 18, 2013 6:17 pm  #818

Not having it at all and my internet is fine.

August 18, 2013 7:19 pm  #819

Kerkerian wrote:

Okay, if there EVER was a time to use RAOFLMHO or however it goes, it's now. I can't stop laughing about today's setlock photos, I just can't- it hurts, but it is just sooooo funny!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/benedict-cumberbatch-martin-freeman-out-5748263

The gallery takes some time to load, but believe me, it's worth it.

Still laughing so hard...

(This is what Geny tweeted live from the set earlier, by the way:

"Sherlock annoyed,kicking open door to get out, shouting at John ("under cover - 1 month- busted now"). Sherlock sulks, John laughs")

I just hope that Sherlock will take a shower after that...

ROTFLMAO ;)

And it worked for me with no problems.

Last edited by sj4iy (August 18, 2013 7:20 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 18, 2013 7:22 pm  #820

I do like the notion of Sherlock sulking and John laughing at him

Board footera