BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2013 2:09 pm  #1

Sherlock's voice

I just love how his voice changes to a dangerous tone when he says "... that I am one of them" ...I was like, is this Khan dressed as Sherlock? I don't think this happened before in any episode.

_____________________________________________---------------------------------------------------------_______________________________

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

August 18, 2013 11:12 am  #2

Re: Sherlock's voice

The only other time his tone becomes dangerous is when he tells Moriarty to 'Stop it!' In Kitty's flat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 18, 2013 3:37 pm  #3

Ooooh, I love it when he uses his dangerous voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 18, 2013 3:46 pm  #4

With a touch of a slight lisping 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 18, 2013 5:25 pm  #5

The lisp is wonderful

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

Board footera