BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2013 5:14 pm  #221

Re: The Sherlock Holmes Riddle

The next one doesn't seem that hard.
I just looked up the train from Plymouth to Paddington and depending on the year the story takes place the answer should either be 10:15 or 10:30.
Either it needs to be written in a specific way or I'm wrong again.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 24, 2013 5:20 pm  #222

You're wrong. 5 is not as straight forward as you think. Do you know what day is "tomorrow"?

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

February 24, 2013 5:22 pm  #223

Sunday?

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 24, 2013 5:24 pm  #224

Yes. Now find the fastest train to Plymouth on Sunday. I think you did the math wrong the first time. You have to use the departure hour not the arrival one.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

July 20, 2013 1:45 am  #225

I got stuck on Chapter 6...anyone know any suffixes that aren't "jpg" "png" "gif" or "txt"?

"Look at you lot, you're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing." ~SH

Not my division~ GL (after tumblr)

July 20, 2013 1:58 am  #226

dark_feileacan wrote:

I got stuck on Chapter 6...anyone know any suffixes that aren't "jpg" "png" "gif" or "txt"?

just er scratch that, I finally managed it, lol. I've just seen this today so I decided to try my hand at it

"Look at you lot, you're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing." ~SH

July 22, 2013 7:39 am  #227

I have done this too, spend an entire evening on it. It is a pretty hard puzzle ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

July 30, 2013 12:36 pm  #228

I...am stuck on chapter 1. Heeeeelp pleeeaaase!!!

--The crazy person who has 10 obsessions at once

August 4, 2013 2:05 pm  #229

Silmarien, focus on the left side of the page.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

August 17, 2013 9:13 am  #230

Anyone!!! Please Help!!!
Level 9!!!!

August 17, 2013 5:48 pm  #231

September 13, 2013 9:55 pm  #232

Nope. The link does not help me at all. I can't find the damn cipher. I've tried every cipher I could possibly think of and then some and none work. 

Last edited by Sparrow (September 13, 2013 9:56 pm)

October 14, 2013 8:12 am  #233

uuuurrrggghhh I tried to play again but got stuck on level 9 :'( I srsly have to beat this for my sanity to remain intact.

October 23, 2013 6:15 pm  #234

Stuck at level 7.I know the map adress should be "levelpick" but whenever i enter it,it says there is no such page.
Any help?

Board footera