BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2013 2:43 pm  #6561

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

M?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 16, 2013 2:44 pm  #6562

D _ N _ M _ _ 

guessed: D, N, M
wrong: S, T, E, V, G, O, R

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 16, 2013 2:54 pm  #6563

Dynamic?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 16, 2013 2:57 pm  #6564

Yup

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 16, 2013 3:22 pm  #6565

Yay!

August 16, 2013 3:25 pm  #6566

_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Guessed:
Wrong:

August 16, 2013 5:02 pm  #6567

R please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

August 16, 2013 5:12 pm  #6568

_ _ _ _ / _ _ R _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

Guessed: R
Wrong:

August 16, 2013 7:16 pm  #6569

N

August 17, 2013 3:33 am  #6570

Y   ?

August 17, 2013 5:13 am  #6571

They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

August 17, 2013 8:43 am  #6572

Wow, nicely done!

August 17, 2013 12:14 pm  #6573

sj4iy wrote:

They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!

I hate you

August 17, 2013 1:34 pm  #6574

_ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong:

August 17, 2013 1:37 pm  #6575

Hint: I cheat like crazy ;)

August 17, 2013 1:37 pm  #6576

R?

August 17, 2013 1:43 pm  #6577

_ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong: R

August 17, 2013 1:45 pm  #6578

S?

August 17, 2013 1:51 pm  #6579

_ _ S _

guessed: S
wrong: R

Last edited by sj4iy (August 17, 2013 1:51 pm)

August 17, 2013 2:02 pm  #6580

H?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

Board footera