BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2012 4:41 pm  #1

Hello from Croatia.

I have read all the stories over and over again and am just enthusiastic about the TV series; it was such a pleasant surprise to see Sherlock as a digital native. Still, some personality traits are well recognisable, it's great fun to watch -  I love it! Cumberbatch does a fantastic job.
Am looking forward to the discussions here.

Greetings from Croatia.

Last edited by bohemian_rhapsody (June 2, 2012 6:57 am)

"Oh, please, killing me. That's so two years ago. ”

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage, Sherlock.

June 1, 2012 5:26 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Croatia.

Hello BR and welcome to the forums!

I am sure you will have many fine conversations here

I like your avatar, got it up for your first post too - a prepared person.

See you on the boards!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 1, 2012 5:29 pm  #3

Hello and welcome!

I like your screen name by the way....there's quite a few Queen fans in the board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 1, 2012 6:48 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum! Prepare to lose hours of your life in sheer ecstasy. : )

I think you might be the first from Croatia.

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 1, 2012 7:46 pm  #5

Glad you found us!  Welcome!

June 1, 2012 9:06 pm  #6

Welcome aboard the board. I hope you have a great time here. I have only seem a tiny part of your country i.e. Dubrovnik but what I saw was very beautiful. What a fabulous coast!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 2, 2012 12:01 am  #7

Welcome Bo Rhap.
Geez and to think I have debated 'your' meaning online far longer than I have any Sherlock shows thus far; lol.

Enjoy your time here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 2, 2012 1:28 am  #8

Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

June 2, 2012 4:34 am  #9

welcome!!  Lovely user name.   Love your avatar.   I  hope you have loads of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 2, 2012 8:19 am  #10

Thank you all for your warm welcome, I appreciate that.

@kazza: What meaning? I don't get it. Too early in the morning.
@ Davina: Thx, yeah the coast is wonderful. ;-) Croatia itself is quite tiny, but beautiful.

"Oh, please, killing me. That's so two years ago. ”

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage, Sherlock.

June 2, 2012 8:52 am  #11

lol, I meant what the song was about.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 2, 2012 4:29 pm  #12

Hi BoRhap,
so good to have another Queen fan around - welcome!
Here's the real life - it's not just fantasy...
Enjoy.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 2, 2012 7:41 pm  #13

Welcome BoRhap and I hope you enjoy yourself here. Good to welcome another Queen fan

June 3, 2012 11:31 pm  #14

Hi, bohemian_rhapsody!  I've only been here a few days but everyone is very welcoming and I'm sure you'll enjoy the board a lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

Board footera