BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2013 9:49 pm  #701

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

I am new here but I am sherlocked as you all, I guess.
And I would also like to discuss with you something:
The man who attacks John in TEH (spoiler photo was already here): Is he assassin No. 4 Mycroft showed John in TRF??
Please, know anybody more??

August 14, 2013 9:50 pm  #702

I have the two photos but I do not know how to put these in my post...
(as I said: I am new ... *looks slightly embarrassed*)

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

The man who attacks John in TEH (spoiler photo was already here): Is he assassin No. 4 Mycroft showed John in TRF??

August 14, 2013 9:56 pm  #703

Some people have suggested it, and he very well could be.  I'm not going to guess because he's wearing a black hat and dark clothes, so it's pretty hard to tell from just his facial profile.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 14, 2013 9:59 pm  #704

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

I have the two photos but I do not know how to put these in my post...
(as I said: I am new ... *looks slightly embarrassed*)

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

Well, if you have got the URL link you can just post it here. Otherwise you would need to upload them somewhere else first to share them afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 14, 2013 10:00 pm  #705

This one has the best view of his face.

Last edited by sj4iy (August 14, 2013 10:01 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 14, 2013 10:07 pm  #706

mrsjohnwatson wrote:

ONLY survive to watch season 3 ...
And then survive to watch season 4 ...
and then ...
and then ...
AGONY.
EVER AGONY.

I'm sure we can all empathize with that 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 15, 2013 12:01 pm  #707

sj4iy wrote:

holmes23 wrote:

http://frostbittenhellhound.tumblr.com/post/58094316332

http://cumberbunny21.tumblr.com/post/58075830531/ben-looks-amazing-even-covered-in-blood-lol

Do we have a discussion of these pictures already? If not I would like to know what you guys think of them. Do you know the back stories?
Thank you

John had a mustache at the beginning of The Empty Hearse.

Sherlock covered in blood is the explanation in The Empty Hearse of how he survived

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the explanation. So we'll be seeing John to live at 221B without Sherlock  and how sad and painful experience it must be.

August 15, 2013 12:06 pm  #708

Harold, you've got to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 15, 2013 12:39 pm  #709

Hey all,

I just saw this tumblr-post:
http://thislittleonetwo.tumblr.com/post/58299294845/someones-gettin-hurt

and now my fantasy's running ahead with me...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 15, 2013 1:08 pm  #710

Kerkerian wrote:

Hey all,

I just saw this tumblr-post:
http://thislittleonetwo.tumblr.com/post/58299294845/someones-gettin-hurt

and now my fantasy's running ahead with me...

Yeah, we've all been wondering about the IV drip as well.  I will say that I absolutely don't believe that Sherlock has an overdose of any type...he was drug-free long before John met him.  His addiction is to mystery, not drugs.  In the 2nd episode, he's clearly shown to be investigating a case on his own.  He may very well have been shot, stabbed or injured in some way.  However, I will say that people receive fluids at the hospital for almost anything.  If you are sick and haven't been eating or drinking, they give you fluids to rehydrate you until you can hold down fluids (so someone with a drug overdose could also receive fluids).

But I have also thought about "The Illustrious Client" (one of my favorites), and it wouldn't surprise me if they are taking from it.  I would say that the case he's investigating in episode 2 is related to episode 3, because the scene where he is talking to Milverton in Giovanni's is an early scene in episode 3.  Obviously, those are my guesses, but I'm really excited about this series :D

August 15, 2013 1:16 pm  #711

Hmm sounds interesting, to say the least!

i can't see moftiss doing that but still I hope ep.3 won't end with Sherlock in a critical state on a hospital bed ahem.. ;)

Just like old times...

August 15, 2013 1:21 pm  #712

Punch me in the face wrote:

i can't see moftiss doing that but still I hope ep.3 won't end with Sherlock in a critical state on a hospital bed ahem.. ;)

I hope not as well, for a few reasons, but mostly because it would seem too...anti-climatic? In a way. Since series 2 ended with something quite significant happening mainly involving/to Sherlock. To end series 3 on the same note and considering the title of the last episode, it just seems too...obvious.

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 15, 2013 1:21 pm)

August 15, 2013 1:27 pm  #713

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Punch me in the face wrote:

I hope not as well, for a few reasons, but mostly because it would seem too...anti-climatic? In a way. Since series 2 ended with something quite significant happening mainly involving/to Sherlock. To end series 3 on the same note and considering the title of the last episode, it just seems too...obvious.

Maybe something doesn't happen to Sherlock is episode 3...but what if it happened to him in episode 2?  The clapboard for the scene in Giovanni's with Milverton said "scene 3" on it, so it's the beginning of the episode.  What if the second episode ended with something bad happening to Sherlock?

Obviously, I'm reeeally guessing, because we don't know why he had the IV drip, but it's one idea.

August 15, 2013 1:57 pm  #714

A surgeon has been cast in Sherlock:

August 15, 2013 2:36 pm  #715

sj4iy wrote:

I will say that I absolutely don't believe that Sherlock has an overdose of any type

I agree, especially since they cast someone as a surgeon, which is very specific and not exactly what you'd expect if someone overdosed. If the surgeon has anything to do with Sherlock- other people have suggested that it might have to do with Mary (obviously hoping she'll die that soon ).

I do quite like the idea that Sherlock, for whichever reasons he's been there, escapes hospital in a hospital gown to confront Magnusson. I'd love for John (or Mycroft) to come and get him back. So much potential for funny and also cute scenes, sigh, but as I said, that's just my fantasy running wild.

The ending- Moffat hinted at another cliffhanger, and while I also think they'd be repeating themselves to some extent if it's Sherlock whose life is in danger, they might still do that to us just because they can.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 15, 2013 2:40 pm  #716

Kerkerian wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

I will say that I absolutely don't believe that Sherlock has an overdose of any type

I agree, especially since they cast someone as a surgeon, which is very specific and not exactly what you'd expect if someone overdosed. If the surgeon has anything to do with Sherlock- other people have suggested that it might have to do with Mary (obviously hoping she'll die that soon ).

I do quite like the idea that Sherlock, for whichever reasons he's been there, escapes hospital in a hospital gown to confront Magnusson. I'd love for John (or Mycroft) to come and get him back. So much potential for funny and also cute scenes, sigh, but as I said, that's just my fantasy running wild.

The ending- Moffat hinted at another cliffhanger, and while I also think they'd be repeating themselves to some extent if it's Sherlock whose life is in danger, they might still do that to us just because they can.

I recall Moffat saying that it wasn't really a cliffhanger, but he said that it would leave you with "They can't end there!"  So, yay.  Yeah, we don't know why they are casting so many surgeons and doctors yet...I do think something happens to Sherlock, and I bet it would be hilarious if he managed to escape from the hospital with an IV drip and slippers.  He's not the type to stay in a hospital if he doesn't want to.  No clue if this is the end of Mary, but that wouldn't surprise me, either.

August 15, 2013 2:49 pm  #717

Me neither. And all the waiting is driving me up the wall- I'm just glad I only got Sherlocked after season 2 came out, these last few months alone have taken at least three years off my life!

August 15, 2013 3:23 pm  #718

Kerkerian wrote:

Me neither. And all the waiting is driving me up the wall- I'm just glad I only got Sherlocked after season 2 came out, these last few months alone have taken at least three years off my life!

Same here.  We watched Sherlock for the first time in January of this year, and was immediately hooked.

August 15, 2013 3:38 pm  #719

So...to kick things up a bit...

Do you have any favorite spoiler pictures?  One of mine:

...because I want to know what Molly, Sherlock and Lestrade are doing at a castle

Yours?

August 15, 2013 3:54 pm  #720

sj4iy wrote:

So...to kick things up a bit...

Do you have any favorite spoiler pictures?  One of mine:

...because I want to know what Molly, Sherlock and Lestrade are doing at a castle

Yours?

Hmmm! Interesting pic 

As for my favourite spoilerly pics...well, there's so many it's hard to choose!  But I suppose I really like these two, very much looking forward to seeing this scene 

Board footera