BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2012 4:20 am  #1

Conclusions Poll #2

Irene asked the first question regarding whether Sherlock actually jumped. Be sure to cast your vote there if you haven't already. After we get several polls with sufficient responses, we'll try to create a running list (maybe pinned to the top of the Reichenbach topic?) of our thoughts. Maybe by the end of the year, we'll have enough to write our own first few minutes' flashback for the Season 3 opener. 

Here's the next question:

Who knows of Sherlock's plan to fake his own death?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 1, 2012 6:21 am  #2

Re: Conclusions Poll #2

Molly and Mycroft.

Molly to help fake autopsy, find body for coffin...Mycroft to sort out getting Sherlock out of the country, setting up with new identity etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 1, 2012 6:55 am  #3

Re: Conclusions Poll #2

I think it is Molly and Mycroft, but I'd like to add that maybe part of the homeless network too. I think part of the people in the street were "working" for Sherlock and they must be part of this network (who else?)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera