BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2013 4:36 pm  #681

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

kittykat wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

Guuuuys it's a maniip

Can you prove that?

Check out the blog of that girl. I'm following watsondick for months now and she created that manip. She even put her signature on it. Somewhere she also posted the original pics but I didn't save them.

I just messaged her and asked her kindly if she would mind to post the original pictures again. 

Last edited by Mary Me (August 13, 2013 4:40 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 13, 2013 4:53 pm  #682

Never mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 13, 2013 5:26 pm  #683

Mary Me wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

Guuuuys it's a maniip

Can you prove that?

Check out the blog of that girl. I'm following watsondick for months now and she created that manip. She even put her signature on it. Somewhere she also posted the original pics but I didn't save them.

I just messaged her and asked her kindly if she would mind to post the original pictures again. 

Yes, you are right, it is a manip. I remember seeing the original photograph somewhere, there is someone standing between them or next to them, and they are both pointing at that person and not at each other.

But the house behind them IS interesting!

Last edited by the_dancing_woman (August 13, 2013 5:30 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 13, 2013 6:45 pm  #684

Oh, I believe that were two different pictures taken on different sets.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 13, 2013 8:05 pm  #685

Usually, when anything new picture-wise is posted, it's retweeted about a million times over the next couple of days.  It would be very odd for me (since I check tumblr and twitter everyday) to not see it as some point.  That's why I was suspicious of it.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 13, 2013 8:16 pm  #686

Yep and it would definitely be on Twitter 1st!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 13, 2013 8:33 pm  #687

Oh, a manip? Hm...oh well, it is still a nice one though 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 14, 2013 5:29 am  #688

I basically get why fans create those manips, and some of them are really sweet and funny (like the Martin-hedgehog pictures), but sometimes it annoys me a bit...

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 14, 2013 5:47 am  #689

I think you're all probably only too aware:
They all annoy me, all the time.
No I don't mind some of the ones from the show, with funny captions...but no generally, they drive me bananas.

Last edited by besleybean (August 14, 2013 4:01 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 14, 2013 11:53 am  #690

I don't mind when they are clearly labeled as such...but many people have gone trolling with them, which I despise.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 14, 2013 12:21 pm  #691

Well... you can actually tell that it's a manip because you'll never find that picture in the internet without her signature on it. It's still a very good manip.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 14, 2013 7:03 pm  #692

http://frostbittenhellhound.tumblr.com/post/58094316332

http://cumberbunny21.tumblr.com/post/58075830531/ben-looks-amazing-even-covered-in-blood-lol

Do we have a discussion of these pictures already? If not I would like to know what you guys think of them. Do you know the back stories? 
Thank you 

August 14, 2013 7:16 pm  #693

The pics of Martin...oh dear...

But the others...possibly from when Sherlockhas dragged John from the bonfire? We've seen photos of Martin with scratches on his face afterwards, so it's possible.

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 14, 2013 7:49 pm  #694

holmes23 wrote:

http://cumberbunny21.tumblr.com/post/58075830531/ben-looks-amazing-even-covered-in-blood-lol

Do we have a discussion of these pictures already? If not I would like to know what you guys think of them. Do you know the back stories?
Thank you

John had a mustache at the beginning of The Empty Hearse.

Sherlock covered in blood is the explanation in The Empty Hearse of how he survived

Hope that helps.

August 14, 2013 8:43 pm  #695

sj4iy wrote:

holmes23 wrote:

Thank you

Sherlock covered in blood is the explanation in The Empty Hearse of how he survived

Hope that helps.

How's that now?

August 14, 2013 8:47 pm  #696

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

holmes23 wrote:

Thank you

Hope that helps.

How's that now?

They were filming the explanation of the fall scene for TEH, and they covered his face in blood.

August 14, 2013 9:04 pm  #697

Oooooh!

August 14, 2013 9:06 pm  #698

I really don't know what to think of that...

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 14, 2013 9:06 pm  #699

ONLY survive to watch season 3 ...
And then survive to watch season 4 ...
and then ...
and then ...
AGONY.
EVER AGONY.

August 14, 2013 9:15 pm  #700

Mary Me wrote:

I really don't know what to think of that...

If I'm remembering correctly, the fake Doctor put it on his face when he was lying on the ground.  It's been a while since I saw that, and I can't find the picture again.

Board footera