BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2013 11:31 pm  #1

A theory from my sister.

I found this quite interesting, and it could be something. On the rooftop, Sherlock says something like "it's all a magic trick." And you know how, before John gets the call that Mrs. Hudson's been "shot," he's playing with a stress ball. My younger sister said that she read somewhere about a magic trick where if you rub a stress ball on your arm a certain way, it makes it seem like you don't have a pulse (is this true? I'm taking her word on it). So when John then takes his pulse after he's fallen off the building, he can't read it.
...are we onto something here? Do you think?
(sorry if you guys have thought of this before!)

-------------------------
"I'm Microsoft Holmes. I'm a software. I'm from the planet 221B in the constellation of Baker Street. I am over 40 years old, and I am the man who's going to save your computer and all six billion Sherlock Fans on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

August 11, 2013 11:33 pm  #2

Re: A theory from my sister.

Whoops I think I posted this in the wrong page. Sorry.

-------------------------
"I'm Microsoft Holmes. I'm a software. I'm from the planet 221B in the constellation of Baker Street. I am over 40 years old, and I am the man who's going to save your computer and all six billion Sherlock Fans on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

August 11, 2013 11:51 pm  #3

Re: A theory from my sister.

"Partita No. 1. Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach."

Board footera