BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2013 12:55 pm  #621

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

I was wondering the same thing. Any setlock spoilers yet? We know so much about the first and second episodes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 10, 2013 1:01 pm  #622

kittykat wrote:

Hmm...so then we could get away with some kind of Johnlock kiss? Maybe when Sherlock drags John out of the bonfire he tries CPR, the kiss of life?

awwww yes, yes, yes pleaase

~************************************************************************************************~ 
~************************************************************************************************~

August 10, 2013 1:12 pm  #623

Fibonacci wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Hmm...so then we could get away with some kind of Johnlock kiss? Maybe when Sherlock drags John out of the bonfire he tries CPR, the kiss of life?

Does make sense, right? If John's unconscious, then Sherlock would do whatever he had to, right? 

Worth a shot

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 10, 2013 1:19 pm  #624

Swanpride wrote:

Aren't there new spoilers from the new filming session? Or is the third episode set indoors from start to finish?

They just haven't filmed outside very much yet.  Every episode has about 1-2 weeks of outside filming, but it's scattered around the film schedule.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 10, 2013 1:23 pm  #625

sj4iy wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Aren't there new spoilers from the new filming session? Or is the third episode set indoors from start to finish?

They just haven't filmed outside very much yet.  Every episode has about 1-2 weeks of outside filming, but it's scattered around the film schedule.

*pouts*

I need spoilers!

August 10, 2013 1:27 pm  #626

This is about the only new thing we have:

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 10, 2013 1:45 pm  #627

Jealous of that fan

August 10, 2013 1:46 pm  #628

kittykat wrote:

Jealous of that fan

I'm sure many women feel the same way

August 10, 2013 1:55 pm  #629

Let's talk about The Sign of Three, the second episode! We know that there's the wedding, but what else could there be? There has to be some kind of mystery, right? Maybe on the day, Sherlock and John get caught up in something and it's a race to get to the altar on time? That would be fun

August 10, 2013 2:45 pm  #630

sj4iy wrote:

This is about the only new thing we have:

Must be so desperate..I salute you

August 10, 2013 2:59 pm  #631

kittykat wrote:

Let's talk about The Sign of Three, the second episode! We know that there's the wedding, but what else could there be? There has to be some kind of mystery, right? Maybe on the day, Sherlock and John get caught up in something and it's a race to get to the altar on time? That would be fun

A night expedition involving Sherlock, John and Mary... yep there is the bonafire incident .

August 10, 2013 3:10 pm  #632

holmes23 wrote:

kittykat wrote:

A night expedition involving Sherlock, John and Mary... yep there is the bonafire incident .

That's the first episode.

August 10, 2013 3:20 pm  #633

Oops... yes, so unlike the previous seasons, here the episodes are more interconnected through her character,  first introduces Mary, second the wedding and third her sad demise.

What about Mary disappearing after the wedding dinner?

Last edited by holmes23 (August 10, 2013 3:42 pm)

August 10, 2013 3:37 pm  #634

Like in the Noble Bachelor? I think that was the one...

August 10, 2013 3:41 pm  #635

Yes, but because of some blackmailing from Magnussen

August 10, 2013 3:53 pm  #636

kittykat wrote:

Fibonacci wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Does make sense, right? If John's unconscious, then Sherlock would do whatever he had to, right? 

Worth a shot

Oh that would make my fangirl heart flutter dangerously!  ...and it would cement my opinion even more about Moffat and Gatiss being evil genius's! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 10, 2013 3:55 pm  #637

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

*pouts*

I need spoilers!

Me too!  I'm pretty sure I've soaked up all there is...fresh spoiler meat is required! 

August 10, 2013 4:13 pm  #638

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Fibonacci wrote:

Worth a shot

Oh that would make my fangirl heart flutter dangerously!  ...and it would cement my opinion even more about Moffat and Gatiss being evil genius's! 

I thought that was firmly established?

August 10, 2013 4:16 pm  #639

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Worth a shot

I thought that was firmly established?

Of course...but should they tease us with something like that...they would surpass new levels of evilgeniusness! 

August 10, 2013 4:29 pm  #640

Yeah, that's true. But wouldn't it be wonderful? They did say that Sherlock in canon used whatever means he had to, and the same can be said of BBC's Sherlock. Surely that includes doing whatever it takes to save his best friend? 

Board footera