BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2013 7:41 pm  #1

Sherlock 2014 Wall Calender

Found this on Sherlockology, thought you guys should see. It has two images close-up. I get Sherlock and John for my birthday in October!

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/7/26/sherlock-2014-calendar-first-look-260713 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 26, 2013 7:47 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock 2014 Wall Calender

Love it. Since my birthday is also in October I get Sherlock and John too! (though I wouldn't have minded Moriarty at all 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 26, 2013 7:49 pm  #3

What date is yours? Mine's the 27th

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 26, 2013 7:49 pm  #4

My birthday is in December, but I'll get the boys anyway. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 26, 2013 7:50 pm  #5

kittykat wrote:

What date is yours? Mine's the 27th

the 20th. Close enough 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 26, 2013 7:54 pm  #6

I was wondering if there'll be any pics from series 3. I suppose not if it's released so early. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2013 8:28 pm  #7

If you look at the site, it shows all the pictures, albeit quite small. Press and hold the Ctrl button and press the + sign to zoom in

July 26, 2013 8:47 pm  #8

Oh, thanks, didn't see that. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2013 9:21 pm  #9

I need this, by the way. Yup. *nods*

July 27, 2013 2:30 am  #10

WANT WANT WANT

*revises birthday wish list*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 27, 2013 3:01 am  #11

tonnaree wrote:

WANT WANT WANT

*revises birthday wish list*

NEED NEED NEED!

July 27, 2013 4:17 am  #12

Ah bugger. I get Moriarty for my birthday Month, I was really hoping June would be a Sherlock/John month *frown* , I'm suddenly jealous of all those who were born in May, August, October and December  ....oh well, it's still a must have for me! 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 27, 2013 4:18 am)

-------------------------------------------------------

July 27, 2013 9:20 am  #13

It looks awesome. I want it! I wonder if there're birthday dates of cast/crew, Arthur Conan Doyle marked, and of other people connected with Sherlock. 

Oh and for my month (June) is Jim Moriarty... ;p

Last edited by Deilenn (July 27, 2013 9:22 am)

The Road goes ever on and on...

July 28, 2013 3:43 am  #14

I've already pre-ordered it!

Oh, and my month's september so I get Jimbo! Ah well, a good old fashioned villain... should keep me entertained! lol

Just like old times...

August 9, 2013 1:25 pm  #15

October, october, october!
Gosh, I last bought a calender like that yeeeaaars ago, it was a Star Trek calender. Didn't think I'd ever 'need' something like this again ever.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 9, 2013 9:15 pm  #16

I added it to my Amazon wishlist.   If no one gets it for my birthday I wil order it then.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 13, 2013 9:56 am  #17

Oh, God! Just received my calendar today (just in time for my bday tomorrow! ) and I'm SO in love with it! Love every single page of it! It's full of quotes and gorgeous pics! Best calendar ever!

Just like old times...

September 13, 2013 5:17 pm  #18

Punch me in the face wrote:

Oh, God! Just received my calendar today (just in time for my bday tomorrow! ) and I'm SO in love with it! Love every single page of it! It's full of quotes and gorgeous pics! Best calendar ever!

I got mine today, too, Punch me! And there was a fridge magnet included, it felt like Christmas.
Those quotes are really great!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 13, 2013 11:53 pm  #19

Mine is on the way!  Can't wait!  Ordered the Sherlock scarf from Sherlockology, too.  That should be coming soon too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 20, 2013 2:09 am  #20

The calendar came yesterday (but no fridge magnet  How did you get so lucky, Solar).  I love the glossy pictures - and of course October is my favorite (which also happens to be my birthday month) so that rocks.  And now today my Sherlock scarf from Sherlockology arrived.  I don't think it's quite as substantial as the one worn in the show but it's still a quality product and it's wrapped around my neck right now - even though it's 70 degrees F. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

Board footera