BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2013 2:30 pm  #101

Re: THE LIGHTNING QUIZ

Correct, your turn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

July 22, 2013 2:57 pm  #102

If Sherlock is getting a little overconfident in his powers, what word should Watson whisper in his ear? (canon)

"In a world filled with locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey, you should see me in a crown."

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

"You're insane."
"You're just getting that now?"

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us." 

July 22, 2013 3:09 pm  #103

Norbury?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 22, 2013 3:10 pm  #104

Yes! I loved that part. Sherlock finally humbled! 

"In a world filled with locked doors, the man with the key is king, and honey, you should see me in a crown."

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

"You're insane."

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us." 

July 22, 2013 3:21 pm  #105

Vincent Price voiced which Moriarty-esque character?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 22, 2013 3:24 pm  #106

Could you be more specific? Maybe? Sorry.

"You're insane."

July 22, 2013 3:25 pm  #107

Sorry, can't.  That should be enough information to find it, though ^^

July 22, 2013 3:28 pm  #108

Professor Ratingan, in The Great Mouse Detective

"You're insane."

July 22, 2013 3:30 pm  #109

*Ratigan

"You're insane."

July 22, 2013 3:34 pm  #110

Yup ^^

July 22, 2013 3:40 pm  #111

Umm....what was Irene's twitter username?

"You're insane."

July 22, 2013 9:24 pm  #112

@The Whip_Hand. There is a _ in it somewhere but I cannot remember exactly where! I think this is correct!

Last edited by Davina (July 22, 2013 9:24 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2013 6:31 am  #113

I'll say it's correct 

"You're insane."

July 23, 2013 7:00 am  #114

What make is Moriarty's suit?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2013 2:53 pm  #115

WESTWOOD!

"You're insane."

July 25, 2013 5:48 pm  #116

Your turn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 25, 2013 7:53 pm  #117

How did the story "The Lion's Mane" differ from most of the other canon stories?

"You're insane."

July 26, 2013 9:31 am  #118

It was written from the point of view of Sherlock Holmes himself.

August 9, 2013 5:41 pm  #119

...Anyone going to answer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

August 9, 2013 6:20 pm  #120

shouldbestudying wrote:

OneMoreMiracle wrote:

...Anyone going to answer?

I don't kow the answer  hasn't Jacco got it correct?

Yes, it is correct. I'm sorry. I did post it but it seems my computer glitched. So Jacco should ask.

"You're insane."

Board footera