BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2013 6:47 am  #1

Hello, nice to meet you.

Hello, everyone.
I'm just a rather normal human being who tends to like BBC Sherlock much more than one should before they even watch the series... 
What can I say? I found it through fanfiction, but I am unable to watch it here during summer vacation. It's first on my to-watch list as soon as I get back to America, howerver.
I am also possibly a tad bit on the 'way too young' side of this fandom. Ah, well. My age does allow me to sign up here, so I assume I'm not too young. Hopefully.
This is my first forum, so forgive me if there is a standard set of 'forum etiqette' that I am most definetly not aware of, therefore possiblely violating whatever it is this very second.

I think this is a bit long... Ah, well. Who cares?
Before you ask, I choose this username because my brother is sitting across the table playing with slime while talking about evaporation.
My internet grammar and spelling is horrible, don't mind me.

Bye.

"Don't just stand there, kill it!" - unknown

I'm rather new here. Don't mind me.

"The ship has resailed, we have gone on the boat together, and we are hopefully going down like the titanic." -unknown

August 8, 2013 7:35 am  #2

Re: Hello, nice to meet you.

Welcome, ES (strange name, btw).  I think you may be the first member signing up before they have even watched the series. Look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2013 7:40 am  #3

Hi, warm welcome and enjoy! 

I think you are the first one here who found BBC Sherlock via fanfiction 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 8, 2013 8:08 am  #4

Hi Eva,
as soon as you have seen the series, please tell us what you think. New, fresh input is always welcome.

Be

August 8, 2013 1:12 pm  #5

Thank you, everyone who has currently welcome me. It is very much appreciated. 

"The ship has resailed, we have gone on the boat together, and we are hopefully going down like the titanic." -unknown

August 8, 2013 2:21 pm  #6

Hello, hi and welcome to the forum! Interesting time ahead or you. Tip: start with A Study in Pink. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 8, 2013 5:08 pm  #7

Hello and welcome to our forum.... Eva! I'll just call you that, okay?

It's very interesting to meet you because I think you're the first one to sign up without having actually seen the series. It's a good sign.
I would invite you to my house for a nice Sherlock evening, but then it's rather far away, isn't it?

Anyway, have a great time here and enjoy yourself. Oh, and watch out for Reichenbach spoilers. Or do you already know what happened?

Greetings from Germany,
Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 8, 2013 7:02 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum Eva!!

WARNING: All things Sherlock (including this forum) are highly addictive. Proceed with caution... or not 

August 8, 2013 8:34 pm  #9

Welcome. 
How exiting that you have not seen it yet.. I so love to watch my friends faces while they are watching it :-) 
Watch out for spoilers and lucky you, your waiting time for the new episode will not be as long as for some of us here 

August 9, 2013 2:46 pm  #10

Welcome to the forum,Eva!
Have a good time here.

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

August 9, 2013 9:01 pm  #11

Welcome, ES!!! Be careful, once you find your way here...you never get away!!! ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

August 10, 2013 8:14 am  #12

Thank you!
Everyone's replies make it seem like forums aren't always so bad after all!
Heh, I also think that I might be the first to register here before viewing the series first. I feel unique! 

August 10, 2013 2:10 pm  #13

How amazing is this show to be able to attract people and make them like it before even WATCHING it?
I hope you will LOVE it and I am looking forward to read your thoughts after you've seen it!

Welcome, and have a good time here!

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

August 18, 2013 9:20 pm  #14

I like your username, no matter how you picked it! It's quite catchy.

Welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 18, 2013 10:24 pm  #15

Hi and welcome

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera