BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2013 7:39 pm  #1

Benedict's two girls in one week

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 31, 2013 7:46 pm  #2

Re: Benedict's two girls in one week

Ugh...he's a rich, attractive bachelor.  Who cares how many women he's seen with?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 31, 2013 8:06 pm  #3

As long as he marries ME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

July 31, 2013 8:08 pm  #4

I'm quite uneasy with that kind of press. You get the impression they cannot find any scandals so they are trying to make some. Last summer they had the posh and going to America discussion and now this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2013 9:47 pm  #5

Actually, they just try to make up a story from some perfectly innocent pictures. I wonder how Katia's poor boyfriend may feel with all the crazy speculation going on internet. I saw statements like "they obviously had sex". Oh dear. That said, KE does seems a bit like Caroline Bingley with mister Darcy in this photos, lol.

August 1, 2013 2:39 pm  #6

Don't care...I still would

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 1, 2013 9:57 pm  #7

Ditto Not my business.  Besides, seeing him plastered all over the tabloids would only mess with my personal fantasy life.  *wink wink nudge nudge*

That said however, if I were him at this phase of his life I would shag my way around the world faster than you can say  3 Continents  Watson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 4, 2013 6:19 pm  #8

SusiGo wrote:

I'm quite uneasy with that kind of press. You get the impression they cannot find any scandals so they are trying to make some. Last summer they had the posh and going to America discussion and now this. 

I felt instead really outraged when I read this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2383846/Sherlock-crippling-insecurities-mystery-Benedict-Cumberbatch-wife-despite-Britains-latest-superstar.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

August 4, 2013 6:27 pm  #9

I read this, too, and was really shocked. IMO it is a disgusting piece of s*** that does not deserve the word journalism. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 4, 2013 6:33 pm  #10

tiharoa wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I felt instead really outraged when I read this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2383846/Sherlock-crippling-insecurities-mystery-Benedict-Cumberbatch-wife-despite-Britains-latest-superstar.html

This is just loads of shit. I stopped reading after like ten sentences. Obviously a hater who wrote this.

Regarding the rest... that's just gossip. But I would be perfectly fine with Benedict having a girlfriend (as long as he's secretly dating me ). No, seriously, he deserves to be happy and I really wish that he meets a woman who can make him feel that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 4, 2013 6:37 pm  #11

Mary Me wrote:

.... But I would be perfectly fine with Benedict having a girlfriend (as long as he's secretly dating me ...

Oh, is he? Tell me moreeeeeeeeeeee.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 4, 2013 6:40 pm  #12

Mattlocked wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

.... But I would be perfectly fine with Benedict having a girlfriend (as long as he's secretly dating me ...

Oh, is he? Tell me moreeeeeeeeeeee....

Shhhh, we're trying really hard to keep it a secret

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 4, 2013 6:44 pm  #13

Okay. *turns down voice* And how long are you..... I mean.... was it already when we met? Oh.... you are goooood, I didn't notice ANYthing!!

August 4, 2013 6:50 pm  #14

Mattlocked wrote:

Okay. *turns down voice* And how long are you..... I mean.... was it already when we met? Oh.... you are goooood, I didn't notice ANYthing!!

*whispers* Shortly after. But we're both professionals at keeping things a secret... Our relationship is so unnoticed that you could nearly consider the thought that it's all just mentally happening. But only nearly. He already promised to marry me some day.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 4, 2013 7:41 pm  #15

miriel68 wrote:

Actually, they just try to make up a story from some perfectly innocent pictures. I wonder how Katia's poor boyfriend may feel with all the crazy speculation going on internet. I saw statements like "they obviously had sex". Oh dear. That said, KE does seems a bit like Caroline Bingley with mister Darcy in this photos, lol.

Sorry, but I feel like I haven't seen the same picture... *confused*

I mean, that kiss doesn't look that much innocent to me and if I were that girl's boyfriend, I think I'd be a little jealous 

Just like old times...

August 4, 2013 7:44 pm  #16

I can only repeat that I feel very uneasy about these articles and their sensationalist attitude. Does not everyone deserve a certain privacy?

August 4, 2013 7:52 pm  #17

Actually, I couldn't care less who Benedict is dating. If he's happy, then that's just fine, whoever it is, a girl, a guy... even if it was Una Stubbs!  

(I just don't want Sherlock to date anyone but John, but that's a different story lol)

But I was just thinking that if this Katia does have a boyfriend, well, the picture speaks for itself and I think he would have every right to be upset, but then it's not my problem  

And I wouldn't like to be famous. Can't take a step without being photographed and having your face in the papers.

Just like old times...

August 4, 2013 7:55 pm  #18

Punch me in the face wrote:

And I wouldn't like to be famous. Can't take a step without being photographed and having your face in the papers.

Especially in times of smartphones, twitter and so on....
IMO we should delete this whole thread, it's crap.

August 4, 2013 7:57 pm  #19

I agree with you, Mattlocked, and will contact the Boss about it as do not want to delete her thread without asking. 

August 4, 2013 8:01 pm  #20

I have PMed the Boss. 

Board footera