BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2013 12:28 am  #501

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Oh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 4, 2013 2:14 am  #502

kittykat wrote:

I sent it earlier

I sent you a response through email, the type of file it is isn't working on my laptop *sniffles*  ...I don't think I have the proper player for it unfortunately, I'm hoping I can figure out a way to make it work.

-------------------------------------------------------

August 4, 2013 2:22 am  #503

I sent you a reply; that's very strange

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 4, 2013 4:29 am  #504

Now isn't that just gorgeous? *smiles* 

August 4, 2013 4:33 am  #505

And damn, even though his eyes aren't visible, this has got to be one of my favourite set pictures of Benedict/Sherlock...

*THUD* 

August 4, 2013 9:31 am  #506

I love the wedding pictures. Martin and Amanda are looking so great together. How can you not ship them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 4, 2013 9:50 am  #507

Huh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 4, 2013 9:56 am  #508

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

And damn, even though his eyes aren't visible, this has got to be one of my favourite set pictures of Benedict/Sherlock...

*THUD* 

Gosh, how gorgeous! There should really be a law against this...
*double-thud*

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 4, 2013 10:11 am  #509

Swanpride wrote:

One thing for sure: The writers were very sneaky to put the marriage after the hiatus. This way, they don't have to built up the relationship slowly, they just can present them as a perfect couple and be done with it.

How can you be sure that this is going to happen?
Wedding is in the second episode after all.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 4, 2013 10:55 am  #510

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Now isn't that just gorgeous? *smiles* 

I cannot wait until these photos can be shared with the rest of the forum. This one is perfection x

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

August 4, 2013 11:06 am  #511

Swanpride wrote:

But aparently they are already a pair in the first one

I think it's way too early to make a deduction. We'll see.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 4, 2013 11:16 am  #512

Mary Me wrote:

I love the wedding pictures. Martin and Amanda are looking so great together. How can you not ship them?

Lovely pictures but I'm not really interested by their couple.....she had no interest to me in the books, it will be hard to win me over in the show

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 4, 2013 11:27 am  #513

Mary Me wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

But aparently they are already a pair in the first one

I think it's way too early to make a deduction. We'll see.

At least it seems that Mary does already care a lot about John in the first episode, judging by the motorbike/bonfire scene, and after John headbutts Sherlock and storms off to stop a cab, Mary tells Sherlock that she'll talk to John for him. Which sounds like they are very close.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 4, 2013 1:49 pm  #514

Hi together,
just found something: The thug/henchman who apparently drugs/kidnaps John (as you can see at the set fotos) is the henchman Mycroft has shown to John in the file in TRF!! (the third).
The albanian guy is dead but there are 3 killers still living in Baker Street and maybe waiting for their chance (to revenge the death of JM?) ??

August 4, 2013 2:04 pm  #515

Mary Me wrote:

I love the wedding photos, can't wait to see Martin and Amanda together as an onscreen couple! The photo of Benedict/Sherlock with the deerstalker is also wonderful.

I also think we will meet John and Mary as a couple already in the first episode. As long as an hour and a half may seem, among all the other things to sort out and address there certainly (from my point of view) won't be time to build up the Mary/John relationship from the beginning.
And in all honesty I also think John doesn't stand much of chance of meeting and keeping a woman  through and past the early stages of a relationship with Sherlock around , so Mary coming in while Sherlock is gone is a brilliant idea. She would then, of course, know the story of Sherlock Holmes through John and know exactly who she is dealing with when he comes back.
I am in line with all those on here who've suggested so far that Sherlock will come to like Mary and that she will have a part in fixing the John/Sherlock friendship in the first episode.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 4, 2013 2:08 pm  #516

the_dancing_woman wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

I love the wedding photos, can't wait to see Martin and Amanda together as an onscreen couple! The photo of Benedict/Sherlock with the deerstalker is also wonderful.

I also think we will meet John and Mary as a couple already in the first episode. As long as an hour and a half may seem, among all the other things to sort out and address there certainly (from my point of view) won't be time to build up the Mary/John relationship from the beginning.
And in all honesty I also think John doesn't stand much of chance of meeting and keeping a woman  through and past the early stages of a relationship with Sherlock around , so Mary coming in while Sherlock is gone is a brilliant idea. She would then, of course, know the story of Sherlock Holmes through John and know exactly who she is dealing with when he comes back.
I am in line with all those on here who've suggested so far that Sherlock will come to like Mary and that she will have a part in fixing the John/Sherlock friendship in the first episode.

Yeah, it looks like she says that she will talk to John for Sherlock, because he's surprised at what she says.  She obviously finds the whole thing funny, because she's smiling the entire time.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 4, 2013 2:30 pm  #517

I think we'll like this Mary. If she's trying to get John to talk to Sherlock that says a lot about her. And I think Sherlock will like her too in spite of himself. 

I'm thinking about the scene where John finally forgives Sherlock, presumably as he's recovering from the bonfire. Talk about drowning in feels!

August 4, 2013 2:34 pm  #518

Oh yeah, this series is gonna kill us all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 4, 2013 2:41 pm  #519

But I am SO looking forward to the first episode, with everything it's going to contain!

And apparently Sherlock and John are yelling at each other?  I understand but I don't like it...bet it's brilliant acting, though.

August 4, 2013 2:42 pm  #520

yes it will kill us but it will be sooooooooooo good ..

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

Board footera