BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2013 7:40 pm  #441

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

kittykat wrote:

Found this on a spoilery website;

Now somewhere — and this is DEFINITELY A SPOILER ALERT — in one of the quips by someone watching the filming I read that a crew member was being very loose-lips about the scene and the script and said that “John Watson is in the middle” of the bonfire. (Yes, I’ve looked at the various pics of the bonfire which can be found here in the Daily Mail coverage.) Now if you really, really, really want spoilers, here’s a link to someone who was at the Sherlock Season 3 shoot (and got, along with other Sherlock fans present, to be an extra. Lucky girl!) She confirms that a stunt double for Martin Freeman was taken from inside the bonfire and laid out on the grass where he apparently was then replaced by Martin Freeman. John Watson appeared to be injured with blood running down his face. 

John...

Yup- which is why he's beat up during the press conference later (see cuts around sideburns):

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 3, 2013 7:42 pm  #442

Awww *hugs John tightly*

*sees Sherlock glaring*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 7:43 pm  #443

In case you were wondering, I saved pictures and videos which I thought were important, which is why I have them at hand ;)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 3, 2013 7:44 pm  #444

I think I need to see them! I haven't seen much

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 7:48 pm  #445

And here's what happens before John is put in the bonfire:

August 3, 2013 7:51 pm  #446

sj4iy wrote:

And here's what happens before John is put in the bonfire:

Bastard! Hurting our John! *growls*

August 3, 2013 7:52 pm  #447

Sherlock will get him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2013 7:52 pm  #448

Wait a second...no moustache! So he shaves it in the first episode?

August 3, 2013 7:53 pm  #449

Thank goodness!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2013 7:53 pm  #450

Ooooh, Sherlock will be seriously pissed off at that guy! He'd better sleep with one eye open!

August 3, 2013 7:56 pm  #451

Ha ha, told you the mustache goes away pretty quickly ;)

Swanpride, no, I don't seem to have those videos (I remember there were some on tumblr at the time).  There are pictures:

August 3, 2013 7:57 pm  #452

Hmm...doesn't look too bad. Quite fetching!

August 3, 2013 8:01 pm  #453

However, for those who haven't seen it and want to- here's what happens after the 'reunion' scene:

Last edited by sj4iy (August 3, 2013 8:01 pm)

August 3, 2013 8:26 pm  #454

I think my heart broke when Sherlock was left alone...he looked so sad!

August 3, 2013 8:28 pm  #455

I saw it before but it makes me sad every time. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 3, 2013 8:33 pm  #456

At least we know it all works out, because of what happens in the second episode!

August 3, 2013 8:58 pm  #457

kittykat wrote:

At least we know it all works out, because of what happens in the second episode!

True 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 3, 2013 9:02 pm  #458

Ooooh, can we talk about the best man clip?

August 3, 2013 9:05 pm  #459

kittykat wrote:

Ooooh, can we talk about the best man clip?

You mean the "you were the best man and the most human human being" clip, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 3, 2013 9:08 pm  #460

No, the one that was shown at Comic-Con. Someone recorded the audio and uploaded it to youtube!

Board footera