BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2013 5:16 pm  #421

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

And here's the money shot:

They run out of the flat, and he walks right out and stops the motorcycle.

Oh damn!  *faints*  Can't wait to see this scene!  Can't wait to see every single scene really....

Very dramatic, reminds me of Batman a little bit...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 3, 2013 5:16 pm  #422

sj4iy wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

*cries*

Poor John! 

Sherlock dives in and drags him out, though :D  But yeah, John definitely gets the worst of being with Sherlock, I think.

He can't say he's not a hero, then That is just...wow...

Damn, that is good TV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 5:18 pm  #423

What I love about this is, that despite all those so called spoilers, there is still so much left to the imagination, so much we won't know about or really be able to piece together until we actually get to see it. All I have seen so far only adds to the excitement (but I also have to admit I don't specifically search the internet for spoilers, I read what is on here, and that's it pretty much)

Sounds like a really intriguing and exciting first episode with loads of emotional moments for all concerned!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 3, 2013 5:20 pm  #424

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

And here's the money shot:

They run out of the flat, and he walks right out and stops the motorcycle.

Oh damn!  *faints*  Can't wait to see this scene!  Can't wait to see every single scene really....

Very dramatic, reminds me of Batman a little bit...

That pose, that expression, that out-stretched arm....all of it is doing things to me! *swoon - THUD* 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 3, 2013 5:20 pm  #425

With a stellar cast, of course

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 5:22 pm  #426

the_dancing_woman wrote:

What I love about this is, that despite all those so called spoilers, there is still so much left to the imagination, so much we won't know about or really be able to piece together until we actually get to see it. All I have seen so far only adds to the excitement (but I also have to admit I don't specifically search the internet for spoilers, I read what is on here, and that's it pretty much)

Sounds like a really intriguing and exciting first episode with loads of emotional moments for all concerned!

Agreed! 

August 3, 2013 5:34 pm  #427

Good theory!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2013 5:39 pm  #428

kittykat wrote:

With a stellar cast, of course

Absolutely! 

August 3, 2013 5:46 pm  #429

I'm surprised at Sherlock wearing the deerstalker again. I thought he hated that thing!

August 3, 2013 5:52 pm  #430

Well, maybe there's a story behind it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2013 7:05 pm  #431

When Mrs Hudson sees Sherlock I want her to grab him and hug him like she will never let him go. I want him to stand there and accept it - and put his arms around her too. When they do finally part I want her to grab him again in another fit of emotion and I want him to cry.

I will cry tears of happiness at this xx

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

August 3, 2013 7:07 pm  #432

Aw.

August 3, 2013 7:19 pm  #433

I want a Sherlock/John hug too! Probably at the end of the episode after the bonfire, when Sherlock saves him

August 3, 2013 7:23 pm  #434

kittykat wrote:

I want a Sherlock/John hug too! Probably at the end of the episode after the bonfire, when Sherlock saves him

Oh I would be a happy squealing fan indeed if they gave us a John and Sherlock hug! *sighs* 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 3, 2013 7:24 pm)

August 3, 2013 7:27 pm  #435

I'd love them to hug, but honestly wonder if it will ever happen.

August 3, 2013 7:27 pm  #436

So we know that Sherlock and John argue at the kebab place, and John storms off. Maybe that's when he gets kidnapped, or soon after. Sherlock finds out and races to the bonfire with Mary. He rescues John with a reunion that will have us reaching for tissues. They'll apologise to each other and hug, and we'll drown in the feels. Sound good?

August 3, 2013 7:28 pm  #437

Swanpride wrote:

Is there a video of Sherlock with his deerstalker? I have seen a pic which doesn't look like it's from season 2.

Yes.  There are probably a few, actually.  It was at "Baker Street", Sherlock and John walk out of the flat and there are a bunch of reporters who crowd around him.  He's wearing the hat, and John looks a little worse for wear (of course, after being almost burned to death, who wouldn't?).

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 3, 2013 7:29 pm  #438

kittykat wrote:

From what I've heard, John was unconscious when Sherlock drags him out.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 3, 2013 7:30 pm  #439

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

From what I've heard, John was unconscious when Sherlock drags him out.

When he wakes up, then. I want my hug!

August 3, 2013 7:35 pm  #440

Found this on a spoilery website;

Now somewhere — and this is DEFINITELY A SPOILER ALERT — in one of the quips by someone watching the filming I read that a crew member was being very loose-lips about the scene and the script and said that “John Watson is in the middle” of the bonfire. (Yes, I’ve looked at the various pics of the bonfire which can be found here in the Daily Mail coverage.) Now if you really, really, really want spoilers, here’s a link to someone who was at the Sherlock Season 3 shoot (and got, along with other Sherlock fans present, to be an extra. Lucky girl!) She confirms that a stunt double for Martin Freeman was taken from inside the bonfire and laid out on the grass where he apparently was then replaced by Martin Freeman. John Watson appeared to be injured with blood running down his face. 

John...

Board footera