BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2013 3:51 pm  #401

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Benedict on a motorcycle? *starts dreaming*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 3:55 pm  #402

kittykat wrote:

Benedict on a motorcycle? *starts dreaming*

They filmed part of it when we were invited as extras to the nightshoot in Bristol, and Ben walked right past me with the helmet on (can you imagine his voice in a helmet?), and a few minutes later, my friend and I were able to watch how he and Amanda got on the bike and prepared on the shoot, standing all but two meters away (at one in the morning, security got lax). Which was rather embarrassing when suddenly my phone began to rang, and guess which ringtone I've got... =)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 3, 2013 3:56 pm  #403

Oh, you saw him in person?! What's he like?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 4:00 pm  #404

He looks exactly like Sherlock in his costume, but the comparison ends there. He's very sweet! I briefly talked to him and all but melted inwardly, it was very difficult not to jump him... it was a bit confusing too, because it was like talking to Sherlock but he wasn't arrogant at all. He's so nice and rather calm and composed, and between shots he and Amanda and others were joking around a lot, too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 3, 2013 4:02 pm  #405

Oh... I've heard he is really lovely, and from the interviews I've seen he seems to have a brilliant sense of humour! Like the comic-con thing where he "explained" how Sherlock survived. That was funny!

August 3, 2013 4:05 pm  #406

Yes, he is lovely. *dreamy sigh* =)

I'm sorry, I've got to go now. Laterz!

August 3, 2013 4:24 pm  #407

See ya!

August 3, 2013 4:25 pm  #408

As far as the reuniting of John and Sherlock is concerned, I am certain there will be some heart breaking moments, but I think it will also be extremely funny (just as Steven Moffat has already let on at the Comic Con panel)!
 I think we will get a wild mixture of both. Get ready for another emotional roller coaster and call me masochistic, but this is just what I want and expect
I think this will be a scene to watch, and rewatch, and rewatch...

Kerkerian: wow, this sounds like a truly wonderful and unforgetable experience!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 3, 2013 4:26 pm  #409

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 3, 2013 4:45 pm  #410

Oh God

August 3, 2013 4:48 pm  #411

And here's the money shot:

They run out of the flat, and he walks right out and stops the motorcycle.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 3, 2013 4:55 pm  #412

What are you doing to me?!

August 3, 2013 4:58 pm  #413

Whenever I see the motorcycle scene shots I can't help but think about the Cheltenham interview with Benedict that Louise Brealey did in 2012. In this interview she asked him if one day we will get to see Sherlock on a motorcycle, to which Benedict replied a little bewildered that he didn't think it would ever happen, and here we go!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 3, 2013 5:02 pm  #414

Is there a video of that?

August 3, 2013 5:08 pm  #415

And the bonfire:

August 3, 2013 5:09 pm  #416

sj4iy wrote:

And here's the money shot:

They run out of the flat, and he walks right out and stops the motorcycle.

Oh damn!  *faints*  Can't wait to see this scene!  Can't wait to see every single scene really....

-------------------------------------------------------

August 3, 2013 5:10 pm  #417

sj4iy wrote:

And the bonfire:

*heart is pounding* I'm getting shivers....

August 3, 2013 5:13 pm  #418

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Might nevertheless a later scene. I wouldn't be surprised if Sherlock spends half of the episode following John, trying to get his forgiveness.

Maybe, but they have to also cram in Lestrade and Anderson, Molly and Mrs. Hudson in there.  Sherlock also has to explain, and then John gets drugged, kidnapped and put under a bonfire (it's Bonfire Night)...so there's a bad guy, too.  Sherlock and Mary save him, and Sherlock is revealed to the press.  There's a lot in the episode

*cries*

Poor John! 

August 3, 2013 5:15 pm  #419

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Maybe, but they have to also cram in Lestrade and Anderson, Molly and Mrs. Hudson in there.  Sherlock also has to explain, and then John gets drugged, kidnapped and put under a bonfire (it's Bonfire Night)...so there's a bad guy, too.  Sherlock and Mary save him, and Sherlock is revealed to the press.  There's a lot in the episode

*cries*

Poor John! 

Sherlock dives in and drags him out, though :D  But yeah, John definitely gets the worst of being with Sherlock, I think.

August 3, 2013 5:15 pm  #420

John! *wails*

Board footera