BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2013 12:52 pm  #381

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

It's real footage? Oh God

John headbutting Sherlock...it could only be the nose, considering the height difference!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 1:02 pm  #382

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I don't remember John ever wearing leather gloves, Sherlock sure did though.

Oh, but he did, in TGG:

Oh right! *facepalm* Can't believe I didn't remember that, whoops!

-------------------------------------------------------

August 3, 2013 1:09 pm  #383

Swanpride wrote:

Perhaps they make a fake out in the episode itself, with a scene which looks like Sherlock is walking up to John and in reality, it's Mary, and Sherlock is actually walking in the direction of some bady he takes out.

Maybe. I can certainly see them doing something like that. 
I have a question about the headbutting scene that people are talking about, I have seen some photos of it and such, is it actually known that that is their reunion scene? Could it be something else?

August 3, 2013 1:13 pm  #384

SolarSystem wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Sorry, but I'm still trying to cope with the fact that Sherlock's face at the end of the teaser is actually from series 3. 

Know what you mean, but then again: Call me masochistic, but I'm really hoping to see lots of emotions in Sherlock's face in the first episode. I want him to make me cry, as weird as it may sound.

Same here, he's certainly made me cry before though in the first two series's...so with that face he expresses at the end of the trailer, I'll be sobbing like a baby . Damn, they really do know how to break our hearts just right don't they? 

August 3, 2013 1:14 pm  #385

It's just what I've heard from set spoilers... 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 1:17 pm  #386

Also, I think the moustache is short-lived. I've seen pics of them arriving on set to film John and Mary's wedding and Martin didn't have a moustache there; we know it happens in Episode 2, so I guess he gets rid of it by then.

August 3, 2013 1:19 pm  #387

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I don't remember John ever wearing leather gloves, Sherlock sure did though.

Oh, but he did, in TGG:

Oh right! *facepalm* Can't believe I didn't remember that, whoops!

But this might very well have been the only time, I don't really remember any other occasion.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 3, 2013 1:53 pm  #388

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Perhaps they make a fake out in the episode itself, with a scene which looks like Sherlock is walking up to John and in reality, it's Mary, and Sherlock is actually walking in the direction of some bady he takes out.

Maybe. I can certainly see them doing something like that. 
I have a question about the headbutting scene that people are talking about, I have seen some photos of it and such, is it actually known that that is their reunion scene? Could it be something else?

In the teaser, it looks like Sherlock walks past John.  Maybe he didn't know he'd be there, or maybe he did, and he was suddenly nervous.

As far as the reunion scene, the kebab shop does seem to be it.  After John is thrown out of the Daffodil for some altercation (but it may have been because of someone else who looked like Sherlock).  People were were watching from the outside the kebab restaurant said it was very loud (because they were yelling at each other), and that Sherlock says something like "I wasn't dead!!"  John is holding Sherlock by the lapels, then headbutts him in the nose.  Later, Sherlock and Mary are talking together on the sidewalk while John stands a distance away from them, trying to hail a cab, Sherlock holding his bloody nose.  After Mary and John leave, Sherlock walks off sadly.  

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 3, 2013 1:55 pm  #389

Yelling at each other? Oh Bet it's great acting, though!

August 3, 2013 2:18 pm  #390

Come to think of it, I have seen a picture of Sherlock and Mary outside at night where he has a bloody nose. Makes sense now!

I bet that scene will be so great to watch!

August 3, 2013 2:22 pm  #391

Swanpride wrote:

Might nevertheless a later scene. I wouldn't be surprised if Sherlock spends half of the episode following John, trying to get his forgiveness.

Maybe, but they have to also cram in Lestrade and Anderson, Molly and Mrs. Hudson in there.  Sherlock also has to explain, and then John gets drugged, kidnapped and put under a bonfire (it's Bonfire Night)...so there's a bad guy, too.  Sherlock and Mary save him, and Sherlock is revealed to the press.  There's a lot in the episode

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 3, 2013 2:25 pm  #392

sj4iy wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Might nevertheless a later scene. I wouldn't be surprised if Sherlock spends half of the episode following John, trying to get his forgiveness.

Maybe, but they have to also cram in Lestrade and Anderson, Molly and Mrs. Hudson in there.  Sherlock also has to explain, and then John gets drugged, kidnapped and put under a bonfire (it's Bonfire Night)...so there's a bad guy, too.  Sherlock and Mary save him, and Sherlock is revealed to the press.  There's a lot in the episode

Sound as if you had already seen it.

August 3, 2013 2:26 pm  #393

Be wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Sound as if you had already seen it.

Just the outside stuff...but there is quite a lot of that  Still can't wait for the real thing :D

Last edited by sj4iy (August 3, 2013 2:28 pm)

August 3, 2013 2:32 pm  #394

Yelling at each other....I think that the reunion scene will be hard for the boys and even harder for us

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 3, 2013 2:33 pm  #395

sj4iy wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

*cries*

August 3, 2013 3:05 pm  #396

Swanpride wrote:

They have 90 minutes...you can cram a lot in the 90 minutes. And I wouldn't be surprised if they deal with the press with a couple newspaperclips, either at the ending of episode 1 or the beginning of episode 2.

Sherlock has a press conference outside 221B wearing the deerstalker, and John's face is scratched up.  It's after he saves John from the bonfire, so it would have to be the end of the first episode.

August 3, 2013 3:08 pm  #397

Still can't believe that about the bonfire...poor John

But I guess John would forgive him after that, despite how angry he might still be. 

Oh my God, this is gonna be so good!

August 3, 2013 3:09 pm  #398

kittykat wrote:

Still can't believe that about the bonfire...poor John

But I guess John would forgive him after that, despite how angry he might still be. 

Oh my God, this is gonna be so good!

I can't wait for the motorcycle scene, myself XD

August 3, 2013 3:26 pm  #399

Motorcyle? Didn't know about that...tell me more, I'm intrigued! 

August 3, 2013 3:45 pm  #400

kittykat wrote:

Motorcyle? Didn't know about that...tell me more, I'm intrigued! 

Sherlock stops a young couple on a motorbike because he needs it to get to the place of the bonfire in order to rescue John.

Apart from that- I think maybe they leave the fancy restaurant because John is so angry, and then due to some possibly funny twist (maybe Mary trying to soothe John says she's actually still hungry while she's running after them while they are arguing) they end up in the Kebap Shop.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

Board footera