BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2013 9:39 pm  #1

Official Sherlock Series 3 Trailer

All 26 magical seconds:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 2, 2013 10:45 pm  #2

Re: Official Sherlock Series 3 Trailer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....LESS THAN 30 seconds you are killing me!

Breathes in. Breathes out.

OK, I'm done now. Did you notice the nape curls?!?! and John's mustache?!?!

Alright, I shall stop fangirling now. Dang, I can't wait.

Last edited by crazybbcamerican (August 2, 2013 10:45 pm)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

August 2, 2013 10:55 pm  #3

A THOUSAND TIMES 'YAY'!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WATCH THIS ENOUGH!!!!!! *squeals loudly and dances around*  

-------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 11:01 pm  #4

I rang up my parents to tell them and they were like "What? It's only a trailer". ONLY A TRAILER???!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 11:10 pm  #5

I was quite happy to see it

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 2, 2013 11:24 pm  #6

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I rang up my parents to tell them and they were like "What? It's only a trailer". ONLY A TRAILER???!!!!!

It's not just a trailer  ...it's SHERLOCK!  When I showed my mother the trailer - one of my Sherlock converts  - the first thing she says to me when it's finished is "Well, come on! Let's watch it again!" Hehe , and we did of course! And I'm pretty sure we both sobbed at the look on Sherlock's face at the end...

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 2, 2013 11:27 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 11:36 pm  #7

My family thinks I'm crazy. I started shouting 'Look, he's alive, he's alive' amongst my squealing. I was informed I had been telling them for a while now that he's alive and it wasn't anything they didn't already know.

They will never understand me....

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

August 2, 2013 11:45 pm  #8

nicbooful wrote:

My family thinks I'm crazy. I started shouting 'Look, he's alive, he's alive' amongst my squealing. I was informed I had been telling them for a while now that he's alive and it wasn't anything they didn't already know.

They will never understand me....

We understand you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 11:54 pm  #9

That was freaking PERFECT!!!!!! These people get everything just right, don't they?  Each beloved character had their little moment. OMG, Sherlock's expression at the end! Obviously approaching  John in the restaurant while John is probably sitting there waiting for Mary or something.  I can't wait!  Made my hubby watch this 3 times.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 3, 2013 12:00 am  #10

A tenner says that Sherlock bails at the last minute, that he can't approach John at first. I could completely understand that...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 3, 2013 12:08 am  #11

Except spoilers....

August 3, 2013 2:45 am  #12

I've been reading some news stories about the trailer and the moustache is getting a lot of attention!

August 3, 2013 5:41 am  #13

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

A THOUSAND TIMES 'YAY'!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WATCH THIS ENOUGH!!!!!! *squeals loudly and dances around*  

My feelings exactly!!!!

Sherlock bailing at the last moment sounds even likely, he certainly does look apprehensive as he walks into the place! But this scene playing out in a restaurant would be so incredibly funny, I imagine flying glasses and broken china

I also think we will actually get to see in detail the impact his return has on every single one of the people who used to be part of his life in Baker Street, so a lot of great moments ahead for us!

I am quite positive about this first episode (but then I have never been negative about it anyway)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 3, 2013 8:41 am  #14

Wonderful. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 3, 2013 8:52 am  #15

Brilliant!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 3, 2013 9:44 am  #16

Muharharhar...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 3, 2013 10:21 am  #17

Haha, that link is awesome!
It's the next day and I'm still watching the teaser again and again... I really don't know how I'll ever survive seeing the actual episodes.

But, another thought about the teaser: the location where Lestrade is looks to me like the one in TGG, where Sherlock solves the Janus Car case and says "I am on fire!"... or am I mistaken?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

August 3, 2013 10:21 am  #18

Since the teaser is officially out, can we try to make some deductions about what we saw there?
Some random ideas at first sight:
The room we see Mycroft in is not the same office from TGG when John visits him to investigate Westie's death.
The wallpaper looks quite expensive and the picture behind him is obviously not the queen. Maybe this is his private working place at home? So we probably get to see Sherlock with Mycroft at their family residence.
Lestrade can be seen at the place where they investigated Ian Monkford's car.
Molly seems to be in a hospital locker.
When we see Mrs. H. working in the kitchen it is dark and about 11.40 p.a. Almost midnight? A perfectly appropriate time to resurrect yourself from the dead to meet an old lady, isn't it? (if it is in fact the moment when Sherlock reveals himself)

August 3, 2013 10:56 am  #19

God, I've lost count of the numbers of times I've watched this! The "replay" button must hate me!

I'm SOOOOOOO excited!

And that look on Sherlock's face... you just wanna hug him...

ps. Yep, this is the same place from TGG, when John & sherlock leave and the lights go off. 

pps. I can imagine Sherlock telling Molly "Molly, what have you done to your hair?" and her jumping! lol.

ppps. John, please shave that mustache, will you?

Just like old times...

August 3, 2013 11:06 am  #20

Finally!  It's sooo great. Now I even more can't wait for the season 3! ;D

The Road goes ever on and on...

Board footera