BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2013 3:43 pm  #1

Vote for Sherlock in SpoilerTV's best show bracket (Currently losing!)

August 2, 2013 4:01 pm  #2

Re: Vote for Sherlock in SpoilerTV's best show bracket (Currently losing!)

I want Sherlock to win this, but then it's up against Castle! 

I'd have to abstain in that event, I'm a big fan of both.

Let's get Sherlock it's fandom votes people, take to the Tumblr/Twitter or whatever it is we do!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

August 2, 2013 5:28 pm  #3

Why is it looooosing?
I voted for Sherlock against Scandal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 2, 2013 6:44 pm  #4

"Smash is gathering a lot of momentum, whilst Sherlock has hidden in the shadows without a new episode since January 2013."

That's pissing me off. There is a reason for this - Martin had to go and film The Hobbit, so did Benedict! Did that cross their tiny little minds?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 7:02 pm  #5

"Hidden in the shadows." Well, if you want to call it that.

Okay, I am the sweetest and most tolerant person you'll ever meet. I respect other people's opinion and I can adopt a neutral position during delicate discussions. I think every human being should be free to like or dislike any kind of things the world has to offer. But if you don't like Sherlock I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 2, 2013 7:19 pm  #6

Mary Me wrote:

"Hidden in the shadows." Well, if you want to call it that.

Okay, I am the sweetest and most tolerant person you'll ever meet. I respect other people's opinion and I can adopt a neutral position during delicate discussions. I think every human being should be free to like or dislike any kind of things the world has to offer. But if you don't like Sherlock I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW YOU.

Woohoo!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

Board footera