BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2013 5:22 pm  #281

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

SusiGo wrote:

Holmes23, I had the Jared Harris idea as well. But to me Mikkelsen looks even colder. A kind of icy look. 

Yes that's it, A razor type. It's going to be very serious and dangerous

July 31, 2013 5:28 pm  #282

That makes me worry for our boys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 31, 2013 5:31 pm  #283

Yeah. I was having the impression that series 3 is getting darker for quite a while now and this Magnussen fellow actually fits into my theory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 31, 2013 5:37 pm  #284

Even darker than Reichenbach?  You might be right regarding the marriage and John not living in 221B anymore and the thing the Boss told us about … we'll need a lot of tissues. 

Last edited by SusiGo (July 31, 2013 5:38 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2013 5:44 pm  #285

Mary Me wrote:

Yes, I agree with the both of you. Moriarty was the type of villain that you could easily adore. I suppose Magnussen won't be that way. I also expect him to be the serious guy, a cool-headed mind and we will be freaking scared of him.

Yes, that is exactly we are expected to do.

"Do you feel a creeping, shrinking sensation, Watson, when you stand before the serpents in the Zoo, and see the slithery, gliding, venomous creatures, with their deadly eyes and wicked, flattened faces? Well, that’s how Milverton impresses me"

July 31, 2013 5:47 pm  #286

*shivers*

0_0

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 31, 2013 5:54 pm  #287

SusiGo wrote:

Even darker than Reichenbach?  You might be right regarding the marriage and John not living in 221B anymore and the thing the Boss told us about … we'll need a lot of tissues. 

*SPOILER*

I'm mainly referring to the bonfire clip.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 31, 2013 6:08 pm  #288

Mary Me wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

*SPOILER*

I'm mainly referring to the bonfire clip.

I read about that...

July 31, 2013 6:09 pm  #289

I just know that Magnussen will be behind this.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 31, 2013 7:55 pm  #290

Mary Me wrote:

Jonquille wrote:

Stop scaring me ! 

Come on. Be fair. He was gorgeous in every possible way. So happy BAFTA was appreciating Andrew's performance. Well deserved. I would like to see him again...

Oh, I don't want to be misunderstood. I mean he played the part of the villain so well, and the way he acted it made me feel uneasy. I would truly love to see him in another movie. 

Not a fan.

July 31, 2013 8:08 pm  #291

TBH, I didn't like Moriarty very much when I first saw him during the pool scene.  He was so unlike what I had imagined that I was a bit stunned.  However, as I watched through series 2, I understood what they were doing with him, and he grew on me.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 31, 2013 9:20 pm  #292

Mattlocked wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

...And I'm sure they will want to go for an even bigger cliffhanger this time (if that's even possible), so I suppose the end of S3 will be even worse than we all can imagine.

OH. GOD.

Why are we all looking forward all this so much????

Because we're all infected with a bad case of The Batch!

........and because it' just fabulous entertainment for intellegent people!

I had a moment of pride this morning.  One of my male friends at work has been teasing me constantly about my BC crush.  Today he came to my desk and said, "ok, I watched the first episode of Sherlock on netflix last night and I like it!"   I told him that just because I have an unhealthy obsession doesn't mean the show's not good.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 31, 2013 10:16 pm  #293

Has anyone heard any #setlock spoilers today then? I saw some pictures of Benedict, Mark Gatiss and Lars Mikkelsen on the set and hanging out at the trailers. They were filming at a cafe in Cardiff. I saw an interesting prop too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 31, 2013 10:57 pm  #294

Ooooh!

July 31, 2013 11:10 pm  #295

Yeah, I saw an IV drip being carried around.  Very strange and intriguing!  BC also had covered his costume completely...the plot thickens  He was, however, wearing purple pants and slippers underneath...which would not be in character.

I'm starting to wonder if Sherlock is somehow injured in this one...which makes me think "holy sh**!".

Last edited by sj4iy (July 31, 2013 11:20 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 1, 2013 6:54 am  #296

Intriguing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 1, 2013 3:23 pm  #297

Ha ha ha!  Looks like Martin won't be the only one wearing fake facial hair in this series:

August 1, 2013 3:25 pm  #298

Oh wonderful...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 1, 2013 3:27 pm  #299

He seems to be in disguise as a tramp.  No idea why, though.

August 1, 2013 3:43 pm  #300

Is that Benedict? I don't recognise him!

Board footera