BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2013 5:56 am  #21

Re: Hi to you all from Germany!

Willkommen! Hello. Glad you were able to join us!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2013 6:33 am  #22

Davina wrote:

Willkommen! Hello. Glad you were able to join us!

Thanks and yes, I'm glad I did! Already havin' lots of fun - and a lot of reading to do!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 31, 2013 1:33 pm  #23

Welcome 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wise men talk because they've got something to say, fools because they have to say something ~ Plato

July 31, 2013 3:36 pm  #24

Hi welcome, and have a great time here while waiting for the series 3

August 19, 2013 1:38 am  #25

Wow, a brilliant introduction! And I see you've already settled in quite nicely here, which is great. I like your story about getting into Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 22, 2013 7:31 am  #26

Oh, thanks so much, boss (that's what you're called here, right? )!
I've seen your answer just now, and I can tell you: I'm having lots of fun here, it's great! And yes, it took me a little longer to get into Sherlock - but as you can see, now I'm hooked for good.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

September 1, 2013 12:13 pm  #27

Hi aus Bremen, 

just wanted to welcome you as well. I can totally understand that it took you a while to get here, same for me. 
At first I found that Ben was just interesting, a great actor. I have to facepalm myself every now and then for not realizing that he is perfection, and so is the show. 
Happy to have you here, 
Maggi

September 1, 2013 1:05 pm  #28

Maggi13 wrote:

At first I found that Ben was just interesting, a great actor. I have to facepalm myself every now and then for not realizing that he is perfection, and so is the show. 

Same here, I couldn't say it any better. Quite inexplicably it took me a while to not just see, but to observe - and to finally realize what it is with this guy (and the show, definitely). Can't wait to see series 3!
Thanks for your welcome!

Board footera