BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2013 10:15 pm  #1

Hi

Hi,

I was pointed towards here by another member who shares my enthusiasm for the series.  I'm still looking around but it seems like a great site.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Recognition depends in great measure on the accurate and rapid appreciation of small points,' Dr. Joseph Bell

July 28, 2013 11:17 pm  #2

Re: Hi

Welcome, Hattie Doran!  Glad you found your way here!  Yes, this is a great site--there's tons of good stuff here.  Enjoy the journey! 

Great signature line, btw.  Er...is there particular significance to your avatar?

Last edited by Sherli Bakerst (July 28, 2013 11:19 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 28, 2013 11:42 pm  #3

Hi and welcome!

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 29, 2013 5:27 pm  #4

Hi,

Thanks for your welcomes.

Sherli - It's a Victorian Automaton - and I just like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Recognition depends in great measure on the accurate and rapid appreciation of small points,' Dr. Joseph Bell

July 29, 2013 5:35 pm  #5

Hello and welcome to the forum, Hattie!
Have a great time here and enjoy yourself. 

Greetings from Germany,
Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 29, 2013 7:08 pm  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum Hattie Doran. Any relation to Sebastian? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 29, 2013 7:32 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, Hattie, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 29, 2013 9:30 pm  #8

Davina asked: "Any relation to Sebastian?" I took my name from a character in 'The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor."  I didn't want to be a victim.   

July 30, 2013 2:21 pm  #9

Hi,Hattie Doran.
Glad to have You here.
Cheers from Poland.

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

July 31, 2013 12:34 pm  #10

Hi Hattie,
just wanted to properly return your welcome! Hope to see you around a lot!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 31, 2013 1:31 pm  #11

Welcome

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wise men talk because they've got something to say, fools because they have to say something ~ Plato

August 19, 2013 1:39 am  #12

Ooh yeah, I like your quote too. Dr Bell, the original SH.

Welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera