BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2013 7:37 pm  #241

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

besleybean wrote:

I adore Andrew and he is a class actor.
His talent will be sorely missed.

Such is the way of all bad guys

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 30, 2013 7:50 pm  #242

Swanpride wrote:

Isn't it a good thing if a villain creeps one out? well...unless you feel unclean just watching him...happened to me once and spoiled a whole season for me. Thank god not in Sherlock. Moriarty reminded me too much of Vincent Prince as Rattigan that I could hate him.

Ratigan is probably my favorite Moriarty ever :D  Perfect blend of suave and psychotic.  And of course, I don't think any character in a cartoon had been so violently murdered (mouse being eaten by the cat) before then...even if it is offscreen.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 30, 2013 8:01 pm  #243

Yeah, Moriarty is done with now, but Magnussen is going to be an AMAZING villian.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 30, 2013 8:03 pm  #244

I am very excited about this development.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 30, 2013 8:07 pm  #245

I wonder what "It could be dangerous" means on Sherlockology?  Any thoughts?

July 30, 2013 8:13 pm  #246

Dangerous for our sanity, if they are going to show a trailer or sneak peek?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 30, 2013 8:18 pm  #247

Jonquille wrote:

Well, I am happy I won't see M's face any more..... 

Are you sure you won't?? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 30, 2013 8:21 pm  #248

He'll be in flashback and I'm only glad BAFTA recognised Andrew's exceptonal talent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 30, 2013 8:21 pm  #249

Stop scaring me ! 

Not a fan.

July 30, 2013 8:22 pm  #250

stoertebeker wrote:

Dangerous for our sanity, if they are going to show a trailer or sneak peek?

This hypothesis seems likely...

-------------------------------------------------------

July 30, 2013 8:23 pm  #251

I'm guessing air date.

July 30, 2013 8:36 pm  #252

besleybean wrote:

I'm guessing air date.

Then my sanity will definitely be gone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 30, 2013 8:42 pm  #253

stoertebeker wrote:

besleybean wrote:

I'm guessing air date.

You're in good company!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 30, 2013 8:49 pm  #254

kittykat wrote:

stoertebeker wrote:

besleybean wrote:

I'm guessing air date.

You're in good company!

And the world will simultaneously be filled with Sherlock fans screaming and losing their sanity!  Me included 

-------------------------------------------------------

July 31, 2013 10:17 am  #255

Swanpride wrote:

I was thinking...the first episode is apparently devoted to how Sherlock's "death" affected everyone, and the actual reunion seems to be towards the end of the episode. The second episode is apparently devoted to John's marriage. I wonder if the third will introduce Magnusson and if he wil do something which leads to Mary's death, thus destroying John's live, so that he swears revenge.

This would fit in with what we know so far. OMG, this will be devastating. Why am I doing this to myself? 

Last edited by SusiGo (July 31, 2013 10:17 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2013 10:27 am  #256

SusiGo wrote:

Why am I doing this to myself? 

"Because you're an idiot. No no no, don't be like that, practically everyone is."
(Including myself!!)

Seriously, this waiting and wondering what's it all gonna be just drives you mad, doesn't it? And I'm sure they will want to go for an even bigger cliffhanger this time (if that's even possible), so I suppose the end of S3 will be even worse than we all can imagine.

Last edited by SolarSystem (July 31, 2013 10:27 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 31, 2013 10:32 am  #257

SolarSystem wrote:

...And I'm sure they will want to go for an even bigger cliffhanger this time (if that's even possible), so I suppose the end of S3 will be even worse than we all can imagine.

OH.   GOD.     

Why are we all looking forward all this so much????

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 31, 2013 10:42 am  #258

Because something's wrong with us. Definitely. Like with every addiction we know it is bad for us and yet … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2013 10:49 am  #259

SusiGo wrote:

Because something's wrong with us. Definitely. Like with every addiction we know it is bad for us and yet … 

We are perfectly sane! And "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

July 31, 2013 11:03 am  #260

I don't understand why you all worry so much. We really don't know anything. Mary might die or not. When she is gone, John is back with Sherlock. When she stays for another Series it's fine and John is lucky. And Sherlock is alone in Baker Street. So what do you prefer?
You can't have both.

The first episode will be about everybody's reaction towards Sherlock's death /return (according to Mr Gatiss).
The second will be about John and Mary (as far as we know right now).
If the third will lead towards Mary's death and John's reaction we definitely need more "Sherlock" in it. And nobody talks about cases/adventures anymore. What about that?

This whole relationship stuff and wondering/worrying about in anxiety is nearly too much for me. We can't change it anyway. They will do whatever they want to.
And when I read your comments above I get the impression that you really like to torture yourself with this wonderding and caring thing. 

I for myself keep my distance and wait untill we see what it will be. The two series were fantastic and I trust that the third will be good, too. 

Board footera