BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2012 10:54 pm  #1

BBCW Showcase

Una Stubbs (Mrs. Hudson), Andrew Scott (Jim Moriarty), Sue Vertue & Steven Moffatt were all at BBCW Showcase crime meal tonight. A lift at the venue managed to get stuck with Sue Vertue & some others in it and they had to be rescued by an engineer. She said that it was fortunate that they had some wine with them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 29, 2012 1:42 am  #2

Re: BBCW Showcase

Wow, that's a really cool story! How d'you hear about that? D'you have a link for it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 29, 2012 1:45 am  #3

Actually, it sounds like the beginning of a good joke - Mrs Hudson, Moriarty and Mr & Mrs Moffat were all stuck in a lift together...

Which reminds me... Must start a Sherlock jokes topic!

February 29, 2012 4:12 am  #4

yes, we followed the saga on Twitter, lol!

sue vertue † @suevertue
Mmmm. Stuck in a lift in #BBCWshowcase inLiverpool - gives me a chance to read my emails I suppose.

sue vertue † @suevertue
Luckily I've got my Sherlock S2 music to keep us calm in our stuck lift- now available on iTunes!!!

sue vertue † @suevertue
Apparently the engineer and the wine has arrived so things are looking up. #stuckinalift #bbcwshowcase

sue vertue † @suevertue
That was me down there. Now out and drinking the wine courtesy of #bbcwshowcase. . Onwards. pic.twitter.com/QBICVkYw

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 29, 2012 7:34 am  #5

Damn, obviously wasn't on Twitter at the right time - nice promotion for the soundtrack!

February 29, 2012 7:43 am  #6

She never misses a beat, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 29, 2012 10:47 am  #7

Haha that's sounds cool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 29, 2012 2:49 pm  #8

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Actually, it sounds like the beginning of a good joke - Mrs Hudson, Moriarty and Mr & Mrs Moffat were all stuck in a lift together...

Yes! It would be really cool to have a Sherlock jokes topic. I would definitely use it 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

February 29, 2012 3:21 pm  #9

Ceto wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yes! It would be really cool to have a Sherlock jokes topic. I would definitely use it 

D'you know any good ones then? Cause I googled Sherlock jokes and there's surprisingly not that many out there!

February 29, 2012 3:46 pm  #10

Well, i have some funny pictures, and all the bakery stuff -Moriar-tea an Sher-loaf XD but most of them are pictures..  Really hard to find good jokes But i can see what i find ;D

Last edited by Ceto (February 29, 2012 3:47 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

Board footera