BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2013 9:43 am  #661

Re: Post Your Absence

Okay, I oficially declare myself on holiday now. It's still a few hours before we leave, but we still need to organise a few things so I won't have time to come online later that day.

Everyone, have an exciting August, lots of fun with spoilers and pics and rumors and stuff.

See you around 26/8.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 28, 2013 10:00 am  #662

Have a great holiday, Schmiezi! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 28, 2013 10:18 am  #663

Have fun in Italy, Schmiezi! I'll keep you updated with the spoilers as good as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

July 28, 2013 10:36 am  #664

I wish you a safe journey and a great and relaxing time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 28, 2013 8:10 pm  #665

See you later, Schmiezi! Have a great time there!

So, since I haven't got the full internet access as I expected out here my activity will be also limited.
But I'm just too addicted to stay away from the forum and tumblr for two weeks, so I will at least have a look once a day... though the internet is freaking slow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 29, 2013 1:35 pm  #666

Hi,people. I'm finally back to my country. The trip was great depsite the really hig temperature. Hope You're OK.

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

July 29, 2013 7:09 pm  #667

Welcome back! Welcome home!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 30, 2013 12:35 am  #668

Welcome back ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

August 7, 2013 1:25 pm  #669

On Friday morning I'll be going to Italy for two weeks. I'll try to come over now and then but not nearly as often as usual. So behave and have fun. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 7, 2013 2:16 pm  #670

Behave? Who? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 7, 2013 2:35 pm  #671

The usual suspects, who else? 

August 7, 2013 3:00 pm  #672

Behave? How?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 7, 2013 3:02 pm  #673

Very simple. 

1. Be nice to each other. 
2. Post spoilers only in threads that have a warning. 
3. Have a thud now and then. 

That's all. 

August 7, 2013 3:05 pm  #674

Sounds simple enough.

Have a great time in Italy!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 7, 2013 3:32 pm  #675

Thanks a lot. 

August 8, 2013 2:27 pm  #676

Susi's off to Bella Italia and I'm off (just a week though) to Espana, near Barcelona. Hoping for Internet. Be good and play nicely! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 8, 2013 3:10 pm  #677

Have a great time, buen viaje. 

August 8, 2013 4:08 pm  #678

I want to leave, too! Have a great time Susi and Davina!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 8, 2013 5:22 pm  #679

SusiGo wrote:

Very simple. 

1. Be nice to each other. 
2. Post spoilers only in threads that have a warning. 
3. Have a thud now and then. 

That's all. 

Fair enough. Enjoy your time in Italy, Susi! Have a safe journey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 8, 2013 5:28 pm  #680

Yes, Davina, Susi, take care and enjoy! 

Don't worry, we will do our best 

Last edited by Harriet (August 8, 2013 5:35 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera