BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2013 10:54 pm  #21

Re: Fan reviews of series 3 - Yes, you heard me correctly!

I can't wait to see their roadtrip through Siberia, myself.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 28, 2013 7:03 pm  #22

Oh that's funny because I ordered a Sherlock version Cluedo game on amazon yesterday and in the list of suggested other items I might like, they proposed "Season 3 dvds". I clicked on it out of curiousity and was all like "How can there be reviews on season 3, there must be some mistake, well, whatever!" then I started to read and god, I laughed so hard. Some of them really are hilarious! If the crew haven't heard of them, then someone must definitely let them know, i'm sure they'd love them!

Just like old times...

July 28, 2013 7:20 pm  #23

Michael Price has read and loves them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 30, 2013 12:56 pm  #24

The very first sentence of the very first 'review' I read already made me laugh so helplessly, I almost fell off my chair:

"My future self absolutely loved this purchase."

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 8, 2013 8:54 am  #25

Oh my God, I haven't laughed so much  for a long time, thanks. That was really hillarious.

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

September 7, 2013 6:06 pm  #26

Thank you for that link, I had a wonderful evening, haven't laughed so much for ages :D  This crazy imagination of sherlock fans is the best... I would like to see each and every one of those episodes, even the grim ones... I passed the link onto some non-sherlockians, they loved it as well and got quite curious about the series, hehe

"It is what it is."

September 14, 2013 8:07 pm  #27

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 21, 2013 6:19 pm  #28

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Board footera