BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2013 10:03 pm  #21

Re: So how did you get here?

I finished the final episode of series 2 a couple days ago and decided to learn Sherlock's Theme on piano.  I kept trying to find the sheet music for it and surprisignly this is where I found it.  Then I decided to register and join because I definitely need to keep my mind occupied with Sherlock in order to distract it from Sherlock.  Make sense?  No?  I know. 

July 11, 2013 11:39 pm  #22

I found this forum through Instagram

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mystie Holmes

When you walk with Sherlock Holmes you see the battlefield.-M.H.

Are you ready for the story?-J.M. xx

Pray give my greetings to Mrs. Watson, and believe me to be, my dear fellow, 
Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes

July 12, 2013 10:32 pm  #23

To be honest, i couldn't remember how i came on this forum. So i had to look it up in my webhistory today. I saw my first Sherlock episode (hounds of baskerville)  on Belgian television. I couldn't remember if it had ever been on Dutch television. So i started googling on 6 june 2013. I Googled " sherlock bbc aired netherlands" and i came on this page : " http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3144 " So indirectly , " Thequietbeliever" brought me here, Thanks Laura!!     
Now i'm trying to get MORE SHERLOCK FANS over here, so i kinda promoted this website thru Instagram. My accounts are called  Riannefoy   (about my personal life account) and  Benedictedfangirl27  (only posts about Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch <3 ) .  I hope to meet other Instagrammers here aswell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

July 12, 2013 10:46 pm  #24

Foy27 wrote:

To be honest, i couldn't remember how i came on this forum. So i had to look it up in my webhistory today. I saw my first Sherlock episode (hounds of baskerville)  on Belgian television. I couldn't remember if it had ever been on Dutch television. So i started googling on 6 june 2013. I Googled " sherlock bbc aired netherlands" and i came on this page : " http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3144 " So indirectly , " Thequietbeliever" brought me here, Thanks Laura!!     
Now i'm trying to get MORE SHERLOCK FANS over here, so i kinda promoted this website thru Instagram. My accounts are called  Riannefoy   (about my personal life account) and  Benedictedfangirl27  (only posts about Sherlock and Benedict Cumberbatch <3 ) .  I hope to meet other Instagrammers here aswell

You brought me here from IG and I brought Im_completely_sherlocked The line continues :D

-Mystie Holmes

Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes

July 13, 2013 11:42 am  #25

221BBakerStreet_ wrote:

Foy27 wrote:

You brought me here from IG and I brought Im_completely_sherlocked The line continues :D

HA,  really? that's awesome!! We all keep expanding the family XD haha (if i can call the Sherlock-fandom/ Cumbercollective that way). 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.

July 13, 2013 7:15 pm  #26

Foy27 wrote:

221BBakerStreet_ wrote:

Foy27 wrote:

HA,  really? that's awesome!! We all keep expanding the family XD haha (if i can call the Sherlock-fandom/ Cumbercollective that way). 

I love expanding the Sherlockian/Cumbercollective family

-Mystie Holmes

Very sincerely yours,
Sherlock Holmes

July 28, 2013 3:31 am  #27

Honestly?  I was on another forum (which shall remain nameless), and some of the people there were not so nice...so I went searching again for a place where I could chat with friendly people

Last edited by sj4iy (July 28, 2013 3:31 am)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 8, 2013 12:47 am  #28

Um... I think it was a Moriarty thread or something... a theory topic? I can't really remember. I spend a lot of time on the internet.

"Partita No. 1. Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach."

August 8, 2013 9:56 am  #29

I was looking for the place where I can talk about Sherlock with people who are also so obsessed with it-with story,characters,dialogues...And here I am.

Last edited by Marheri (August 8, 2013 9:56 am)

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

November 18, 2013 11:23 pm  #30

Watched season 1 and 2 about a year ago, nearly died with frustration and curiosity at the end, went looking for theories, found the fan art page and have never been able to leave. I'm addicted.    I lurked about half a year on and off, then finally got around to making an account so I could comment, especially considering season 3 is coming up...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back." -- The Prestige

"Just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle, Sherlock, for me, don’t be … dead. Would you do that just for me?" -- John (s2e3)

November 20, 2013 3:02 pm  #31

My bf likes to watch this show where they talk about everyday life things. This time it was about life before internet (I can barely remember it xD) and then they started to talk about chats and forums and online friends. Since my friends aren't as interested in Sherlock as I am, I thought it would be a good idea to give it a try and search for like-minded people online. At first I went to chats I already knew, but they had no Sherlock "room". After that I googled "Sherlock forum" and here I am. :D

"The loneliest people are the kindest.
 The saddest people smile the brightest.
 The most damaged people are the wisest."
 All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

November 28, 2013 11:48 am  #32

great stories ^^ welcome all!! <3 from the netherlands

December 4, 2013 4:16 pm  #33

Hey, another Dutch fan, so they do exist .
Sherlock: I saw 'Game' and I remember how  well written I found it, but Reichenbach got me hooked big time when I saw it on the BBC1 repeat this summer. Naively, I thought there would be a next episode the following week . I got more and more obsessed because of all the interviews with Moftiss, I'm into writing so I love interviews with writers. 
This forum: I was looking for info on series three on sherlocology and somehow ended up here and spent many happy hours in which I could've done work. 

December 4, 2013 4:45 pm  #34

silverblaze wrote:

Hey, another Dutch fan, so they do exist .
Sherlock: I saw 'Game' and I remember how  well written I found it, but Reichenbach got me hooked big time when I saw it on the BBC1 repeat this summer. Naively, I thought there would be a next episode the following week ....

LOL  I thought the same after watching The Great Game. But then the following week there was nothing.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 4, 2013 6:18 pm  #35

I found this wonderful place in search of a community where I can cultivate my Sherlock obsession.

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

December 5, 2013 12:31 am  #36

Something about Reichenbach theories. I was looking for like a summary of most of the usual theories, and thought a forum might be the place, rather than tumblr pages, as I was craving for discussion rather than just sharing and comparing theories... well, and then google gave me this forum. I started reading, continued reading for the whole night, went to bed early in the morning with a smile... the next day I registered. It just felt like the place I've always been looking for... I always assumed there must be the one place where all the other Sherlock obsessed people dwelled... and then I found it, end of story ;)

"It is what it is."

Board footera