BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2013 7:35 pm  #21

Re: Question on John's sleeping arrangements at Sarah's flat.

Maybe John will get a  new lady this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 30, 2013 7:37 pm  #22

besleybean wrote:

Maybe John will get a  new lady this time.

Maybe? *cough* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 30, 2013 7:43 pm  #23

Oh don't cough at me...it's just what we have to do I'm afraid.
I know, it's like living in a parallel universe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 18, 2013 5:35 pm  #24

I heard it as lino. Poor john, sofa or floor.
Good to know out wasn't the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

June 19, 2013 12:32 pm  #25

Actually it´s "lilo"....

June 19, 2013 1:46 pm  #26

besleybean wrote:

Oh don't cough at me...it's just what we have to do I'm afraid.
I know, it's like living in a parallel universe!

The terrible responsibility that also goes with time travel...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 27, 2013 1:15 pm  #27

Once I told my Grandpa that I wanted to go to the UK to be on the crew of the next Harry Potter film (it was PoA).  He asked me if I spoke English.

My great-grandmother and her sister came to the US During WWI, and I remembering her son (my other grandpa)  and my day, aunts and uncles, using the word "twit" a lot (often in reference to my cousins and myself).  For the longest time, I thought that grandpa had made up the word, 'twit'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
Whoa.  Sherlock was quoting Spock who was quoting Sherlock....Mind blown!!

July 27, 2013 4:12 pm  #28

josabby wrote:

Once I told my Grandpa that I wanted to go to the UK to be on the crew of the next Harry Potter film (it was PoA).  He asked me if I spoke English.

My great-grandmother and her sister came to the US During WWI, and I remembering her son (my other grandpa)  and my day, aunts and uncles, using the word "twit" a lot (often in reference to my cousins and myself).  For the longest time, I thought that grandpa had made up the word, 'twit'

That's lovely. I like the word 'twit'. I think a blessing of being British is we have a language which has some wonderful words and the curse is we are so used to them that we forget that they are.

Last edited by Morton (July 27, 2013 4:13 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

September 10, 2013 3:07 am  #29

Another American adds her thanks.  I also thought "lino" as "linoleum" but it didn't make too much sense.

As they say, England and America are two nations nations divided by a common language...

M: Tradition, John. Our traditions define us.

Harry: ...And Mr. Holmes, the younger.  You look taller in your photographs.
SH: I take the precaution of a good coat and a short friend.

Board footera