BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2013 6:05 pm  #5841

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

WET?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 25, 2013 6:12 pm  #5842

​W _ _

guessed: W
wrong: S, M, R, I, D, G, P, A, (wet)

Last guess

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 25, 2013 6:32 pm  #5843

who?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 25, 2013 6:38 pm  #5844

​W _ _

guessed: W
wrong: S, M, R, I, D, G, P, A, (wet) (who)

So sorry, it was "Why?"

From TRF when Sherlock is asked to take on the case for the Royal Family "Why?  You have a police force, of sorts, and even a marginally secret service, why come to me?"

Last edited by sj4iy (July 25, 2013 6:45 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 25, 2013 6:41 pm  #5845

*sighs*

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 25, 2013 6:46 pm  #5846

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

guessed:
wrong:

(should be easier this time ^^)

Last edited by sj4iy (July 25, 2013 6:47 pm)

July 25, 2013 6:50 pm  #5847

T?

July 25, 2013 6:52 pm  #5848

T _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

guessed: T
wrong: 

July 25, 2013 6:58 pm  #5849

S?

July 25, 2013 6:59 pm  #5850

T _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

wrong: S

July 25, 2013 7:02 pm  #5851

C?

July 25, 2013 7:12 pm  #5852

H?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 25, 2013 7:50 pm  #5853

T _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

wrong: S, C, H

July 25, 2013 8:34 pm  #5854

E?

July 25, 2013 8:37 pm  #5855

T E _ / _ _ _ _ _

guessed: T, E

July 25, 2013 10:20 pm  #5856

N?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 25, 2013 10:26 pm  #5857

T E N / _ _ _ N _

guessed: T, E, N

July 25, 2013 10:56 pm  #5858

Ten Pound, the lady in the Lucky Cat shop?

July 25, 2013 11:00 pm  #5859

You got it.

July 25, 2013 11:12 pm  #5860

Yay

Board footera