BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2013 9:08 am  #1

Q&A with Mark,Steven and Sue at Nerd HQ

I don't know if Nerd HQ is part of the SD ComicCon, so I'll post the video of it here in a new thread, for everyone who hasn't seen it yet.

The Q&A starts at 10:25!

Remark: Again, Moriarty is dead, because he is actually dead!  It must be so tiring for the guys to say that over and over again. I never thought he faked it.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 5, 2013 10:53 am  #2

Re: Q&A with Mark,Steven and Sue at Nerd HQ

I find it interesting, when that one person asked if there will be something about Mycrofts and Sherlock background or if we're going to see their mother, they didn't say no per se.
I'd love to see that and hopefully we won't get disappointed because I have so many pictures in my head about how their mother could be.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 5, 2013 11:26 am  #3

Re: Q&A with Mark,Steven and Sue at Nerd HQ

Ivy wrote:

I find it interesting, when that one person asked if there will be something about Mycrofts and Sherlock background or if we're going to see their mother, they didn't say no per se.
I'd love to see that and hopefully we won't get disappointed because I have so many pictures in my head about how their mother could be.

If his mother is alive and we get to see her the writers would have to answer a lot of addtional questions, too.
Did Sherlock tell her in advance about the fake or possible death situation? Did he see his mother in the night before the fall happend?
Why was she not a target? What is their relationship? Why is there no contact between them (that we know of)?
I think all this would be a bit difficult to do in the small amount of time that we have.
And the writers said that they decided that they won't add any additional characters. There are no parents in canon. I imagine that Mycroft and Sherlock might talk about "Mummy" 's reaction.

Board footera