BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2013 8:00 pm  #5781

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

S?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 24, 2013 8:01 pm  #5782

_ _ _

guessed:
wrong: S

Hint: On-screen text

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 24, 2013 8:17 pm  #5783

N?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

July 24, 2013 8:18 pm  #5784

_ N _

guessed: N
wrong: S

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 24, 2013 8:38 pm  #5785

D?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 24, 2013 8:38 pm  #5786

_ N _

wrong: S, D

July 24, 2013 8:44 pm  #5787

E?

July 24, 2013 8:44 pm  #5788

_ N _

wrong: S, D, E

July 24, 2013 8:45 pm  #5789

T?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

July 24, 2013 8:49 pm  #5790

_ N _

wrong: S, D, E, T

July 24, 2013 8:50 pm  #5791

L?

July 24, 2013 8:50 pm  #5792

_ N _

wrong: S, D, E, T, L

July 24, 2013 8:51 pm  #5793

R?

July 24, 2013 8:53 pm  #5794

_ N _

wrong: S, D, E, T, L, R

July 24, 2013 8:53 pm  #5795

A?

July 24, 2013 9:20 pm  #5796

_ N _

wrong: S, D, E, T, L, R, A

July 24, 2013 9:53 pm  #5797

M?

July 24, 2013 10:00 pm  #5798

_ N _

wrong: S, D, E, T, L, R, A, M

Hint #1: On-screen text
Hint #2: It's a clue

Last edited by sj4iy (July 24, 2013 10:03 pm)

July 24, 2013 11:26 pm  #5799

C?

July 24, 2013 11:37 pm  #5800

_ N _

wrong: S, D, E, T, L, R, A, M, C

Hint #1: On-screen text
Hint #2: It's a clue

Board footera