BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2013 3:17 pm  #5761

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

O?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 24, 2013 3:21 pm  #5762

_ E _ _ O R E _ / _ I _ T O R I _ 

guessed: E, I, R, T, O
wrong: S, M, H, D, B, G, L

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 24, 2013 3:28 pm  #5763

C? I think i have the second word...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 24, 2013 3:28 pm  #5764

_ E _ _ O R E _ / _ I C T O R I _ 

guessed: E, I, R, T, O, C
wrong: S, M, H, D, B, G, L

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 24, 2013 3:37 pm  #5765

I know the second word is Victoria, possibly as in Queen Victoria? But I don't know the first one

Y?

July 24, 2013 3:38 pm  #5766

wrong: S, M, H, D, B, G, L, Y

July 24, 2013 3:54 pm  #5767

N?

July 24, 2013 4:31 pm  #5768

wrong: S, M, H, D, B, G, L, Y, N

July 24, 2013 4:50 pm  #5769

A?

July 24, 2013 5:15 pm  #5770

A E _ _ O R E A / _ I C T O R I A 

guessed: E, I, R, T, O, C, A

July 24, 2013 5:30 pm  #5771

V?

July 24, 2013 5:35 pm  #5772

A E _ _ O R E A / V I C T O R I A 

guessed: E, I, R, T, O, C, A, V

July 24, 2013 5:40 pm  #5773

P?

July 24, 2013 5:43 pm  #5774

And the man is hanged

Answer:

Aequorea Victoria (In THoB, the name of the jellyfish with the luminescent gene- said by Doctor Stapleton).  Sooooo close

July 24, 2013 5:44 pm  #5775

*bangs head against table* Damn!

July 24, 2013 5:48 pm  #5776

Thinking of something now

July 24, 2013 5:52 pm  #5777

If it's too obscure again I'm gonna give you a virtual slap

July 24, 2013 6:03 pm  #5778

kittykat wrote:

At least it was a quote

July 24, 2013 6:06 pm  #5779

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

At least it was a quote

It was a good one, I'll give you that!

July 24, 2013 7:50 pm  #5780

_ _ _

guessed:
wrong:

Hint: On-screen text

Board footera