BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2013 2:18 am  #1

Hello all

Hello, i'm Jessenika and i'm happy to be here!

I haven't been a fan of Sherlock for as long as you all have so that puts me at a disadvantage. I came across the forum through a Twitter friend and was eager to join. None of my followers except the one like Sherlock or its cast (especially Benedict) and i'm so sick of their negative reactions. I would love to talk to other Sherlock fans on Twitter. My handle is @jessenika. Thank you for having me and I look forward to hopefully having some Sherlockians/Cumberbitches follow me

July 24, 2013 6:55 am  #2

Re: Hello all

Welcome, Jessenika, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 24, 2013 7:55 am  #3

Re: Hello all

Hi, Jessenika, and welcome.
I'm not active on twitter (only there to follow setlock), but I'm sure you'll find lots of members who are.

Have a nice time here on the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera